Best MAC Foundation?

beccababesx

Depends what you're looking for, Face and Body is a beautiful beautiful light coverage natural/dewy finish, and studio fix fluid is a lovely full coverage foundation if you want a flawless matte "MAC-girl" I'm wearing a lot of makeup base. I love both depending on my mood! Studio sculpt is quite nice too, medium coverage with a more natural finish (not dewy but not matte, skin-like finish).

trihogaster

i want to try sff because i have heard it's good for oily t-zone and i deffinitely have it :(
so, i'll let you know :)

saralyn

I really liked Matchmaster, but it wasn't too good with oil control. I currently use Pro Longwear which I am absolutely in love with! It does a pretty good job with my combination/oily skin type, doesn't break me out, and it really does last all day. The only complaint I have with this is that the SPF makes me have a really obvious white cast in flash photography. I love this during the day however.

As others have said, this does cause a lot of build up on your makeup brushes, so washing it completely out takes a while. Totally worth it though. I just need to find a good foundation that I can use during the night so I don't look like a ghost in pictures :(

spitfire

I use Studio Fix and it lasts all day and covers great (but not too much so it still looks natural)
I have an oily T-zone and it helps with that as well. I can only recommend the Studio Fix Fluid :)