Chanel Avant Premiere de Chanel - Collection for Summer 2013

CartoonChic

It certainly IS you! You look absolutely BEAUTIFUL my dear. Don't you just love looking at it on
love.gif
I agree with elegant. Amant is very pretty on you. I haven't fallen for the charms of this French lover just yet, but I'm growing weak. I think we're making plans to meet next month.

CartoonChic

I'll give it a try then
smiles.gif
I was never sure about the combo of red lips and pink cheeks, but I do have Star Wonder MSF on now which is also pink and I like that with Amant. Now to decide what my next Chanel lippie will be...
I love the Rouge Allure lipsticks. They're my favorite Chanel finish. My recs are 94 Extatique, 97 Incandescente, 102 Palpitante. I can honestly keep going, but I'm stopping myself.

Pinkdollface

I love the Rouge Allure lipsticks. They're my favorite Chanel finish. My recs are 94 Extatique, 97 Incandescente, 102 Palpitante. I can honestly keep going, but I'm stopping myself.
Thanks I like Extatique and would go for that before the others, since my only Chanel lipsticks are red ones and I would like to change it up a bit. You should definitely give Amant a try, it's really beautiful and an everyday red.

Pinkdollface

Elegant you were so right about the Dior Rosy Glow blush, it is gorgeous! It gives me the perfect pinky doll like cheeks
eyelove.gif
Here is a picture, but I don't think you can really tell. I combined it with Amant and golden-bronzy eyeshadow and teal liner. I love the combination of colours!

elegant-one

Elegant you were so right about the Dior Rosy Glow blush, it is gorgeous! It gives me the perfect pinky doll like cheeks
eyelove.gif
Here is a picture, but I don't think you can really tell. I combined it with Amant and golden-bronzy eyeshadow and teal liner. I love the combination of colours!
Oh you look beautiful! I can see the flush. All the colors you chose work so well together. Very very pretty. I'm so glad you love the blush...& the ls
greengrin.gif

I love love love Rosy Glow so much.

You have the prettiest eyes!

Pinkdollface

Oh you look beautiful! I can see the flush. All the colors you chose work so well together. Very very pretty. I'm so glad you love the blush...& the ls
greengrin.gif
I love love love Rosy Glow so much.

You have the prettiest eyes!
Thank you
bouquet.gif
I'm glad I listened to your advice and got both
smiles.gif

bluedreamqueen

eyelove.gif
That eyeliner is so pretty on you, I might have to buy that

Dominique33

I agree with elegant. Amant is very pretty on you. I haven't fallen for the charms of this French lover just yet, but I'm growing weak. I think we're making plans to meet next month.
girlhaha.gif
LOL Cartoon Chic ! So you're making plans to meet him next month... I haven't fallen for the charms of this French lover either but I must confess that I might ( but not next month this is a permanent lover ! )

stephybaby

Here is Amant Rouge Coco on me. It's my first Rouge Coco and the colour is beautiful and very me.
You're so beautiful pinkdollface! I finally got paparazzi in the mail, I want it to be fall time already so I can wear this bad boy. I love seeing this polish in different lights, so many variations! :) I have my eye on a couple of the other items in this collection but I'm going to wait on those :)

katred

Specktra Bestie
I picked up Fiction yesterday. Can't believe I waited this long, but I guess I was using the excuse that it was permanent now (I think it's permanent, right?) Just a perfect colour for me. I love the more pigmented formula.
fluffy.gif