Chanel Avant Premiere de Chanel - Collection for Summer 2013

MACina

Wow, duckrodeo, FANTASTIC
love.gif

Elegant, i love this color
smiles.gif
i think the MA was perplexed that i just walked up, asked for Amant and was in and out in 5 minutes flat. Strictly business lmao.

LiliV

Very nice haul :heart: Suspense looks gorgeous on you, LiliV :eyelove: Dialogue and Suspense are really perfect for summer.I am going to wear mine a lot.And Saga too :flower:
Thanks! Yeah the lip colors from this collection are all gorgeous. I know they're nothing groundbreaking color wise but I think it's nice to have a classic color collection come out every now and then

katred

Specktra Bestie
So far this is still my only purchase from the collection... Crushed Cherry. I do love it enough for three glosses, though...

Even though Savage Grace is quite similar, I'm tempted to get it so that I have a sparkly version of this colour too.

cheburaha

So far this is still my only purchase from the collection... Crushed Cherry. I do love it enough for three glosses, though...

Even though Savage Grace is quite similar, I'm tempted to get it so that I have a sparkly version of this colour too.
Crushed Cherry is perfection on you!!!

elegant-one

Oddly, Chanel has listed Amant in my country's website but it is certainly not available as I've been to several counters and they all have the same 4 RC which do not include Amant. But never mind, right now my eyes are set on Suspense! ;)

LiliV - Gorgeous! You are very pretty!

duckrodeo - Love your lips! lol I do that too, as I usually have an idea what I want to purchase already when I approach an SA/MA. Otherwise I like to swatch and look around on my own, if they can leave me alone.
You will love Suspense! Its very very pretty on.

MACina

Gorgeous, Katred
eyelove.gif

Crushed Cherry looks so pretty on you!

Miss QQ

katred - Crushed Cherry looks stunning on you! I'm sure it will not look that good on me. I got Savage Grace. This is confusing but the lipglosses and Taboo are from the Revelation collection.

http://www.specktra.net/t/181990/chanel-revelation-collection/60#post_2411556

stephybaby

I ended up using my Nordstrom note on one of the new polishes from this collection. I got Starlet. Holy bananas!!! I didn't think it would be so gorgeous. Such a lovely warm peachy color! I'm in love!!! I just ordered Paparazzi, I think it's going to be beautiful to wear during the fall time (my Malice polish will finally get a break ;))

urbis

that's what i thought when i first wore it!
Saga has been my first pick, second one is AMANT, a super weareble red, perfect even for office time

Pinkdollface

It certainly IS you! You look absolutely BEAUTIFUL my dear. Don't you just love looking at it on
love.gif
Thank you
blush-anim-cl.gif
You were so right about this colour and yes I do love staring at it, but I do that with almost all lippies
girlhaha.gif
I can't wait to try the Dior Rosy Glow blush. Do you think the Dior blush and Amant would go together? I'm not sure, but I want to wear both tomorrow. It's already evening here, so I only put it on to try it and admire it.

elegant-one

Thank you
blush-anim-cl.gif
You were so right about this colour and yes I do love staring at it, but I do that with almost all lippies
girlhaha.gif
I can't wait to try the Dior Rosy Glow blush. Do you think the Dior blush and Amant would go together? I'm not sure, but I want to wear both tomorrow. It's already evening here, so I only put it on to try it and admire it.
friends.gif

I don't see why not, but I haven't tried those 2 together yet. I'm so happy that you ended up loving Amant!

Pinkdollface

friends.gif

I don't see why not, but I haven't tried those 2 together yet. I'm so happy that you ended up loving Amant!
I'll give it a try then
smiles.gif
I was never sure about the combo of red lips and pink cheeks, but I do have Star Wonder MSF on now which is also pink and I like that with Amant. Now to decide what my next Chanel lippie will be...

elegant-one

Do you like the shines? If so, Esprit is a beautiful casual slight burgundy raspberry red. I wore it all day today & just love how it looks on. Its kind of an everyday color.

Pinkdollface

Do you like the shines? If so, Esprit is a beautiful casual slight burgundy raspberry red. I wore it all day today & just love how it looks on. Its kind of an everyday color.
I haven't yet, but the fall collection isn't out yet. I'll look into it once it's released here in August and also Rendez-Vous. Esprit looks quite darkish though and I'm a bit afraid it could bleed, did you experience any bleeding? I'm trying to figure out what colours from the permanent line I would like, so I know what to save up for. If I need to save up for something it might be easier to skip other brands.

elegant-one

I haven't yet, but the fall collection isn't out yet. I'll look into it once it's released here in August and also Rendez-Vous. Esprit looks quite darkish though and I'm a bit afraid it could bleed, did you experience any bleeding? I'm trying to figure out what colours from the permanent line I would like, so I know what to save up for. If I need to save up for something it might be easier to skip other brands.
Oh yes def. Rendez-Vous because it works so amazingly well with every peach, pink, coral & peachy pink blushes

Esprit isn't as dark on as it appears in the tube. Its more of a slight darker strawberry jam color on. No, I didn't notice any bleeding.