Chanel Avant Premiere de Chanel - Collection for Summer 2013

Haven

You & I kinda like the same things. I LOVE Amant & so does Winthrop who also likes the same shades. It leans a bit warm but definitely not overly warm. Its a blue red with slight warm undertones may be the best way to describe it. Its very classy on. I'm getting a BU. HTH
If you both like Amant, then I will too. I should get it.

BTW do we know for sure that In Love is being dc'd? I read that in the JC thread. It is so popular, however, that I don't know why they would dc it.

ETA: Just called Chanel CS and according to them In Love is not being dc'd. Don't know how reliable they are though.

Dominique33

Is Amant permanent or LE??? If its LE, I need to get another asap. I've worn it almost every day
eyelove.gif
Here it's permanent ( we have 6 new Rouges Coco : le Baiser, Amant, Grâce, Sentiment, Liaison, Ce soir ). Most items are permanent except Saga and Starlet so far I know.

Dominique33

In Love is still on Chanel.fr ( but not on Sephora ). I do hope the JC range is going to stay, Espiègle is discontinued I fear but In Love ?

elegant-one

If you both like Amant, then I will too. I should get it.

BTW do we know for sure that In Love is being dc'd? I read that in the JC thread. It is so popular, however, that I don't know why they would dc it.

ETA: Just called Chanel CS and according to them In Love is not being dc'd. Don't know how reliable they are though.
yes.gif

Yeah, they are not very reliable.

LiliV

I got my items last week I LOVE the Rouge Coco Shines! I wasn't sure about Suspense from pictures but I love it, so glad I ordered it. Still debating getting Amant and Le Baiser (telling myself I don't need another red lol) Dialogue on the left and Suspense on the right
fdc51a2a_image.jpeg

duckrodeo

I just got my first rouge coco thanks to elegant's persuasion! Amant is gorgeous! I swatched it with VG Cyndi (left) in daylight and with flash. Love love love it!
6822aa12_image.jpeg

elegant-one

I just got my first rouge coco thanks to elegant's persuasion! Amant is gorgeous! I swatched it with VG Cyndi (left) in daylight and with flash. Love love love it!
Hey doll I just saw this & I'm SOOOO excited that you bought it! Its so you. I'm sure its gorgeous on you.
heart.gif

duckrodeo

04976c23_image.jpeg
lip swatches with MAC Redd liner! Elegant, i love this color :) i think the MA was perplexed that i just walked up, asked for Amant and was in and out in 5 minutes flat. Strictly business lmao.

elegant-one

Elegant, i love this color
smiles.gif
i think the MA was perplexed that i just walked up, asked for Amant and was in and out in 5 minutes flat. Strictly business lmao.
lol.gif
funny!

I must say that is looks GORGEOUS on you! You can really wear the reds. Amant (your new 'french lover'
girlhaha.gif
) has this modern yet classic look to it. Thanks for sharing your pics

katred

Specktra Bestie
Elegant, i love this color
smiles.gif
i think the MA was perplexed that i just walked up, asked for Amant and was in and out in 5 minutes flat. Strictly business lmao.

You both look gorgeous in these shades. Makes me want to go out and buy both of them...

Miss QQ

Oddly, Chanel has listed Amant in my country's website but it is certainly not available as I've been to several counters and they all have the same 4 RC which do not include Amant. But never mind, right now my eyes are set on Suspense! ;)

LiliV - Gorgeous! You are very pretty!

duckrodeo - Love your lips! lol I do that too, as I usually have an idea what I want to purchase already when I approach an SA/MA. Otherwise I like to swatch and look around on my own, if they can leave me alone.