Chanel Collection Reflets d'Été de Chanel - Summer 2014

Knope2012

I'm so excited for you. Please let us know what you finally decide to pick up.
I picked up Diapason, Utopia, New Moon, Tutti Fruti, Sweet Lilac, the perfection Lumiere foundation in B10, Affinite creme blush, and Daydream glossimer. I'm seriously thinking of going back for Cheeky on my next paycheck, along with Mirabella. I can't wait for it to get here!

Icecaramellatte

I picked up Diapason, Utopia, New Moon, Tutti Fruti, Sweet Lilac, the perfection Lumiere foundation in B10, Affinite creme blush, and Daydream glossimer. I'm seriously thinking of going back for Cheeky on my next paycheck, along with Mirabella. I can't wait for it to get here!
Wonderful haul! I have all of these except the foundation, Affinite and Tutti Fruitti. I'm hoping to get Tutti Fruitti soon. I understand Bloomies is having a point special next week so perhaps I'll get it then.

lipstickaddict

Yay is right! Which ones did you get?
I bought Pink Tonic, Sweet Lilac, Tutti Frutti and Eastern Light! Love them all!
eyelove.gif
I missed Eastern Light last time it was released (was only able to get Western Light then ) so I am really happy that it is back! They still don't have any testers though, so the collection is not on the floor, but people are buying them anyway LOL! Some colors are already almost sold out and the collection just came in yesterday! Vancouverites definitely love their Chanel!

Medgal07

I bought Pink Tonic, Sweet Lilac, Tutti Frutti and Eastern Light! Love them all!
eyelove.gif
I missed Eastern Light last time it was released (was only able to get Western Light then ) so I am really happy that it is back! They still don't have any testers though, so the collection is not on the floor, but people are buying them anyway LOL! Some colors are already almost sold out and the collection just came in yesterday! Vancouverites definitely love their Chanel!
So you got all except Mirabella---awesome choices. I'm just a sucker for pretty colors and purchased my items in
this collection sight unseen---other than photos & swatches via the computer. I'm so glad you able to get what you
wanted. ENJOY!!!!

Medgal07

yahoo.gif
That's so exciting Knope. GREAT haul. I hope you total]y love everything---you made awesome choices!

Medgal07

You don't need the pink. I only got it because I have a plum lip stain. I loved the Sunny with the orange lip stain so I'm thinking the pink would look nice with the plum lip stain. We shall see.

Wonderful haul! I have all of these except the foundation, Affinite and Tutti Fruitti. I'm hoping to get Tutti Fruitti soon. I understand Bloomies is having a point special next week so perhaps I'll get it then.
Yes Mum---hangs head but obeys !
girlhaha.gif

The foundation is amazing, as are Affinite & Tutti Fruitti---so what are you waiting for????

lipstickaddict

So you got all except Mirabella---awesome choices. I'm just a sucker for pretty colors and purchased my items in
this collection sight unseen---other than photos & swatches via the computer. I'm so glad you able to get what you
wanted. ENJOY!!!!
LOL! I guess I did! Haha! Thank you! I cannot wait to wear them
heart.gif

I considered Mirabella but I'm not much of an orange nail polish person (although I do have holiday which is a pretty special nail polish I think).

Edit: Have been reading through the thread and am now considering going back for Mirabella--LOL! Sounds like you are enjoying it and your other new Chanel goodies!
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

LOL! I guess I did! Haha! Thank you! I cannot wait to wear them
heart.gif

I considered Mirabella but I'm not much of an orange nail polish person (although I do have holiday which is a pretty special nail polish I think).

Edit: Have been reading through the thread and am now considering going back for Mirabella--LOL! Sounds like you are enjoying it and your other new Chanel goodies!
girlhaha.gif
yahoo.gif
Totally.
just got an Email from Chanel about the Les Beiges healthy glow fluid. Has anyone tried it????????

MissTania

Finally, this collection has made it's way to Australia. The Sydney City counter released it early, I picked up Sweet Lilac, Pink Tonic and Tutti Frutti.

I can't decide which to wear first
icon_eek.gif
eyelove.gif

I'm most curious about TF, it looks quite interesting!

khhmakeup

yahoo.gif
Totally.
just got an Email from Chanel about the Les Beiges healthy glow fluid. Has anyone tried it????????
Yes, I have the Les Beiges Healthy Glow Fluid in no. 10! It's nice very sheer but very glowy and healthy looking! I mix it with my Chanel foundation or before my foundation. I can wear it on its own with just a little bit of under eye concealer but it definitely gives that healthy look.

Medgal07

Finally, this collection has made it's way to Australia. The Sydney City counter released it early, I picked up Sweet Lilac, Pink Tonic and Tutti Frutti.

icon_eek.gif
eyelove.gif

Awesome MissTania. TF is just soft and special---gellato-like, I think. I have to stop looking at the promos because I'm wanting to match the glossimers with the nail
lacquers. Sunny is enough. I've gotten more than enough from this collection.

Medgal07

Yes, I have the Les Beiges Healthy Glow Fluid in no. 10! It's nice very sheer but very glowy and healthy looking! I mix it with my Chanel foundation or before my foundation. I can wear it on its own with just a little bit of under eye concealer but it definitely gives that healthy look.
Thanks Khhmakeup! They've been out for a while now but I had forgotten about then until the e-mail from Chanel. I was hoping it was a nice light-weight summer
foundation. If I decide to get it I'll wear it on it's own too. I hate the feeling of tons of product on my face, particularly in the summer.

lipstickaddict

icon_eek.gif
eyelove.gif

Awesome choice! They are SO gorgeous! TF is such a beautiful coral I am excited to wear that one too! Enjoy!
girlhaha.gif

MissTania

Awesome choice! They are SO gorgeous! TF is such a beautiful coral I am excited to wear that one too! Enjoy!
girlhaha.gif
I'm wearing TF atm, it's fab. I think Pink Tonic will be next, then Sweet Lilac. Hope your enjoying yours, I saw you picked up 4 of them!!

By the way, I wore a shade of lippie today and thought of you- makeup forever rouge artist intense 33. If you have a chance to check it out, I strongly recommend it, it's a gorgeous medium yellow pink.

http://joeychong.com/2012/06/08/make-up-for-ever-rouge-artist-indulges-in-a-new-wardrobe-including-100-swatches/

These swatches are great- the colour is so opaque and long wearing. Very vibrant in person, it looks more subtle in the pics. It is definitely in the Chanel L'ecletante family.

I think I need another lippie from that range after looking at the swatches
pompom.gif

Knope2012

yahoo.gif
That's so exciting Knope. GREAT haul. I hope you total]y love everything---you made awesome choices!
Thank you! It's coming here Monday, and I actually ended going back for a few more things. I picked up the Shine in Romance, the top coat, and the blush in Emotion. Chanel is my makeup weakness!

Medgal07

Thank you! It's coming here Monday, and I actually ended going back for a few more things. I picked up the Shine in Romance, the top coat, and the blush in Emotion. Chanel is my makeup weakness!
That's a GOOD weakness to have. Romance is really pretty & Emotion is one of my favorite JCs. I love your selections Knope
pompom.gif
ENJOY!!!!!

lipstickaddict

I'm wearing TF atm, it's fab. I think Pink Tonic will be next, then Sweet Lilac. Hope your enjoying yours, I saw you picked up 4 of them!!

By the way, I wore a shade of lippie today and thought of you- makeup forever rouge artist intense 33. If you have a chance to check it out, I strongly recommend it, it's a gorgeous medium yellow pink.

http://joeychong.com/2012/06/08/make-up-for-ever-rouge-artist-indulges-in-a-new-wardrobe-including-100-swatches/

These swatches are great- the colour is so opaque and long wearing. Very vibrant in person, it looks more subtle in the pics. It is definitely in the Chanel L'ecletante family.

I think I need another lippie from that range after looking at the swatches
pompom.gif
Thanks doll! I will definitely check that out!
girlhaha.gif
Life has been go go go and I haven't even had the chance to try my new polishes yet---but tonight or tomorrow I will give TF a go! They look so beautiful sitting together on my vanity that I am happy just to look at them! LOL!

Still loving your major haul from Playland and Proenza? I did end up picking up HITC and it is very beautiful. Did you end up getting anything from AA?

Hope that you had a great weekend!
friends.gif

MissTania

Thanks doll! I will definitely check that out!
girlhaha.gif
Life has been go go go and I haven't even had the chance to try my new polishes yet---but tonight or tomorrow I will give TF a go! They look so beautiful sitting together on my vanity that I am happy just to look at them! LOL!

Still loving your major haul from Playland and Proenza? I did end up picking up HITC and it is very beautiful. Did you end up getting anything from AA?

Hope that you had a great weekend!
friends.gif
Howdy! Did you get a chance to wear one of them yet? I am so in love with TF, I can't wait to use it for a Pedi too. It just pops.

I'm loving Pinkfringe and Red B- I was just admiring how gorgeous and unique Red B looks even in the tube.
drools.gif
Are you still enjoying your hauls?

AA just launched online the other day here (well I think it did, I got a notification email on 3rd June and almost everything was sold out very quickly as soon as I looked).

I think GOTS and EO lipsticks look nice, but I will have to wait until they hit a Counter to swatch and purchase. EO might be another failed attempt at me recreating the Heather Locklear Melrose Place nude lip
nope.gif

I recall you picked up a few things from AA, what did you get and how are you liking them? The packaging looks so pretty, I would like to have at least one lippie to enjoy it.

Are you getting anything from Sharon and Kelly?

I hope things slow down for you and you can enjoy your goodies soon!!
th_hug.gif