Chanel FNO 2011 Nail Polishes! 3 Blues

Haven

I sent an email to Chanel CS asking about this collection. Let us see if they send me an answer.

LMD84

boo! Maybe the lighter blue won't stain?
maybe? it could be worth a try. are you able to test polishes on a finger at stores? or is it not the done thing due to hygine reasons? i have never seen a tester wand for a nail polish before!

Alisha1

The MA at a YSL counter tried the yellow polish from the summer collection on my nail so I think you are allowed! I hope this collection will be available on all Chanel counters but I have a feeling its going to be exclusive to Selfridges just like the Byzance collection *sigh*

peanut

These blue polishes are so pretty!! I hope they're in the same formula as the Les Khakis.

MissTrine

As far as I know, it is just a list, where you get a mail notification, when the polishes are online. It is not an acutal waitinglist.

Alisha1

I tried on Dior Blue Denim today and its very pretty but I expected wanted it to be a little lighter, I hope these Chanel polishes are the blue which I want them to be!

TealAngel

Has anyone found any nail swatches of these polishes? I have been looking and am not finding anything. I am eyeing either Blue Rebel or Blue Boy...whichever one is not similar to MAC's Blue India.

Haven

My Chanel MUA just called me. She works in a Chanel boutique in Southern CA. Apparently some of the larger counters/boutiques are preselling this collection. I preordered the set, and it will be shipped to me on the 8th.

Haven

The preorder is only as a set. I don't know about ordering or purchasing them individually after 9/8. My hunch is that they are only being sold as set.

My MUA also indicated that they are getting an extremely limited # of the sets (yes I know that is a line, but I fall for it almost every time), and that they are all going to presale customers.

TealAngel

OK, so I've been searching for swatch pics of Blue Rebel, Blue Boy, and Coco Blue...and FINALLY found a swatch pic!..."a" as in one swatch pic. I need to see another swatch or two before I can decide 100% what shade I want..but I am happy with this one :) I narrowed my list to either Blue Rebel or Blue Boy. As I thought, in my opinion, Blue Boy is sort of similar, but not exactly like MAC's Blue India. I have Blue India on now, and it looks blue-gray on my nails...whereas the swatch I found of Blue Boy shows that color to be more blue than Blue India. I am happy with Blue India and don't really think I need Blue Boy. I am liking Blue Rebel though, its blue, but its dark blue (but not black)...I don't think I would feel funny wearing it.

Here's the link of that swatch I found! Has anyone else found any swatches?

http://isnotfashion.blogspot.com/2011/09/chanel-les-jeans-de-chanel-collection.html

TealAngel

Another swatch pic!...this one is by Sophy Robson

http://twitpic.com/6h0a7l

I still need to see another swatch of them on individual nails...

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for the swatches! I'm getting a CP for Coco Blue
yahoo.gif

Miss QQ

I like all three of them in the swatch! From the pics of the bottles I thought I will only like Coco Blue or Blue Boy.