Chanel FNO 2011 Nail Polishes! 3 Blues

Winthrop44

So...I ordered both Blue Boy and Blue Rebel and they came yesterday. I like Blue Boy...wouldn't say love, but I think it's a nice transitional color for this time of year, looks good on my skintone, and I'm wearing it on my toes today. I already swapped away Blue Rebel. It just looked really un-special on me so I decided to hold out for the repromotion of Dior Bond Street for a darker blue cream.

Thanks to elegant for making me give Blue Boy a second look.
friends.gif

bis

So...I ordered both Blue Boy and Blue Rebel and they came yesterday. I like Blue Boy...wouldn't say love, but I think it's a nice transitional color for this time of year, looks good on my skintone, and I'm wearing it on my toes today. I already swapped away Blue Rebel. It just looked really un-special on me so I decided to hold out for the repromotion of Dior Bond Street for a darker blue cream.

friends.gif
So you caved :) I just looked up Bond Street as I thought that it looks like Blue Label, but looks nothing like Blue Label. What an amazing colour Bond Street is :thud:

Winthrop44

I think so too...and Dior told me it was one of their most popular colors so they will be repromoting it next month.

bis

I think so too...and Dior told me it was one of their most popular colors so they will be repromoting it next month.
They will? That is really nice of them. Nicer would be to release the colors in Europe as well :D

Miss QQ

I'm not 100% sure but we didn't get Bond Street the other time round. Hope to see it at my counters so I can try it on.

winthrop - Enjoy your new np!

bis - I purchased Nail Envy Matte today. I happened to be in a department store and it was having 20% discount. Sephora wasn't having discounts, so I bought it at the department store. Sephora has the whole line but this store only has the original and matte. Hope to try it out this week, and thanks for your recommendation! :)

bis

I'm not 100% sure but we didn't get Bond Street the other time round. Hope to see it at my counters so I can try it on.

winthrop - Enjoy your new np!

bis - I purchased Nail Envy Matte today. I happened to be in a department store and it was having 20% discount. Sephora wasn't having discounts, so I bought it at the department store. Sephora has the whole line but this store only has the original and matte. Hope to try it out this week, and thanks for your recommendation! :)
I hope you like it :) So far I tried a lot of different treatments, but so far I like Nail Envy Matte the most (got the Matte as it was the easiest to choose ;)). Maybe it has not fixed my nails, but at least it stops them from falling apart. Better than anything else so far. Let me know how it works for you.

Miss QQ

^^ Is it the only top coat from chanel? I have it and it is very good, but pricey. It protects the polish well, is hard, and shiny. It also doesn't dry my nails. I can't comment on how well it prevents chipping, because all nail polishes chips within a few days on me, especially chanel.

jmarie

I thought the laque brilliance extreme topcoat was different from their regular topcoat, maybe I am wrong. I am surprised you didn't like Blue Rebel. I love it!! It is very complimentary to my skin tone and classy.

Miss QQ

^^ I got home to check, mine is indeed the laque brilliance extreme topcoat. I really like it. It is almost all used up but I haven't bought a new one because of the price. Will have to wait for a while more. The blue nps are coming out next week. I will test them at the counter!

elegant-one

friends.gif

bouquet.gif
Got mine too, but I haven't tried it on yet. I'll bet it looks really adorable on the toes. I'm glad it ended up working for you.

Icecaramellatte

I just saw 2 of these in Macy's. For some reason, I thought it was only sold at Chanel.com and Chanel boutiques. I'm thinking of picking up Blue Boy and Coco Blue.

Miss QQ

Saw them yesterday, and I ended up with none, but I like Coco Blue the most. All three are pretty, but they are not must haves for me. Coco Blue may be the least wearable, but I like the baby blue with slight shimmers.

Miss QQ

I got an email from chanel, introducing the new Les Exclusifs perfume, Jersey. The notes consist of vanilla, lavender and musk. I love all three scents, so I hope they smell good together. Can't wait to try it in person!

http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragrance-beauty/Fragrance-Les-Exclusifs-de-CHANEL-LES-EXCLUSIFS--123075

LMD84

I got an email from chanel, introducing the new Les Exclusifs perfume, Jersey. The notes consist of vanilla, lavender and musk. I love all three scents, so I hope they smell good together. Can't wait to try it in person!

http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragrance-beauty/Fragrance-Les-Exclusifs-de-CHANEL-LES-EXCLUSIFS--123075
now that perfume sounds like one that i might like! i don't actually like any of the chanel perfumes (sorry!) but this one sounds lovely! lets hope it smells nice!