Chanel Holiday 2010

Camnagem

lol.gif
yep, that's exactly what happens to me. I hope you love it.

I went & got TT Full Fuchsia ls today
greengrin.gif
Oh man, I really want FF! Do you love it on? I think it would look amazing with Pink Pulsion on top!
love.gif

elegant-one

YES! It looks amazing with PP over it
greengrin.gif
You should get FF it is a gorgeous gorgeous pink wearable either 'sheered out' or full on. Beautiful

elegant-one

Hey!!! There are NEW Holiday items up on Chanel.com

I was bad & just ordered the Paris L.A. palette! It looks so gorgeous!!! I already have the Paris NY palette & love it.

Camnagem

Hey!!! There are NEW Holiday items up on Chanel.com

I was bad & just ordered the Paris L.A. palette! It looks so gorgeous!!! I already have the Paris NY palette & love it.
Oh wow...that palette is really gorgeous! I'm crazy about the eyeshadows in there! I can't wait to hear what you think of this, I might need it!

I love the nail sets too, those are great. Look at the boxes they come in!
love.gif

Also: I just ordered FF l/s.
blush-anim-cl.gif

elegant-one

Oh wow...that palette is really gorgeous! I'm crazy about the eyeshadows in there! I can't wait to hear what you think of this, I might need it!
I love the nail sets too, those are great. Look at the boxes they come in!
love.gif

Also: I just ordered FF l/s.
blush-anim-cl.gif
YAY! I think you'll just love FF!

Isn't that palette beautiful! I called Chanel CS first to see if they had color descriptions of what is in the palette - nope
icon_eek.gif
but she did say that its selling really really fast. I need to go back & look at the nails sets. I was in such an excitable hurry to order the palette
smiles.gif

Miss QQ

I just looked at the Paris LA palette online. I saw the Paris NY palette in the DFS before and I like it too, but I'm OCD about the e/s getting to the cream and lips stuff. Do a lot of the e/s bits migrate to other parts of the palette?

I've been thinking if I need Pink Pulsion but now that I read that it is sheer, I may pass it.

elegant-one

I just looked at the Paris LA palette online. I saw the Paris NY palette in the DFS before and I like it too, but I'm OCD about the e/s getting to the cream and lips stuff. Do a lot of the e/s bits migrate to other parts of the palette?

I've been thinking if I need Pink Pulsion but now that I read that it is sheer, I may pass it.
I don't think so. My NY palette is still pristine with every color still in its proper place
smiles.gif
But then I am really careful when using the palettes so that doesn't happen. I really love the colors in these special palettes. It was funny, the chanel CS girl that I talked with, said the LA palette was so pretty, she ordered it too.

Camnagem

I know! Isn't that nail set awesome? Silly that they don't ship to Canada.

I almost wish I didn't have all 3 of those already so I could get the kit.
girlhaha.gif

I'm thinking about putting the Classic Nail Trio on my Christmas list for the family. That one looks pretty too, and I don't have any of those yet...decisions!

Bonitinha

i think i am going blind! can someone plz post the link for paris palette?
I think this is the link:
http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragrance-beauty/Makeup-Gifts-COLLECTION-ESSENTIELLE-DE-CHANEL-119195

I LOVE the 2 gloss colors and the 3 shadow colors
th_e2cloud9.gif
So sad I can't use creamy products -- they always seem to break me out
cry.gif

Winthrop44

bell21

Quote:
don't have the blush but I have & love everything else you ordered - great choices!
smiles.gif
Thanks girls! I keep checking my email to see if I got my shipment confirmation from Nordstroms lol I'm anxious for it to get here so I can play with everything
smiles.gif

*Katie*

I picked up the tweed blush, the quad and the magnolia lippie today, I tried to get stunning but she sad they didnt' sell it.

New SA was showing me the liquid eyeshadow thing? She poured it all over the counter by accident - I was like Noooooooooooooooooooooooo haha. Anyway, what do you/should I layer over magnolia to get a similar shade to that in the promo pic?

dreamer246

I bought Pleasing glossimer and Confidentielle rouge allure last week. My first ever Chanel lip products! I really like the glossimer, I'm thinking of going back for Charming and maybe Pink Pulsion. I want to start my own little glossimer collection at home. Hehe.

Bonitinha

I picked up the tweed blush, the quad and the magnolia lippie today, I tried to get stunning but she sad they didnt' sell it.

New SA was showing me the liquid eyeshadow thing? She poured it all over the counter by accident - I was like Noooooooooooooooooooooooo haha. Anyway, what do you/should I layer over magnolia to get a similar shade to that in the promo pic?

I think she has on Pink Pulsion glossimer over Magnolia -- you should give it a try
smiles.gif