Chanel Holiday 2011

Miss QQ

^^ Works for me too! ;) Jmarie- I want the keychain! I saw it on purseblog or somewhere before, like you it comes with a purchase of a bag. What bag did you buy? We could all drool if you share the pic or description. Cheryl - your avatar says you are all set for Christmas. :)

Shypo

^^ It seemed a bit early, but what the heck.
girlhaha.gif

jmarie

I got the keychain with my Jumbo Rose Patent Classic. Here are a few of my other Chanel items. I don't have the Coral Chevron anymore, I sold it to fund new items. Here is my latest purchase but, I didn't get a cute bauble with it.

Alisha1

*Dies* If I never bought any makeup this year and saved my money I would have been able to afford one of those bags...maybe next year ;)

QueenOfSnark

Oh man, those bags, I die!
wtff.gif
Was wanting to get one of the small classic flaps for my 30th this upcoming year...but of course the economy tanking here killed that plan. >_< Maybe when I hit 40...?

Miss QQ

Beautiful collection, jmarie! I'm drooling at the J12 right now. Is the black purse in front of the chevron, a wallet or clutch? Do you need special care for the pink patent?

jmarie

Beautiful collection, jmarie! I'm drooling at the J12 right now. Is the black purse in front of the chevron, a wallet or clutch? Do you need special care for the pink patent?

The black Chanel is a lambskin wallet. Patent is so durable. I don't worry about taking it out in the rain or bad weather. I do have to be careful wearing it with jeans. The friction of the jeans next to the patent with transfer color and you can get it out. I just shorten the chain so, it never comes in contact with my jeans.

I only have one watch and the J12 is it. The ceramic doesn't scratch so, it still looks brand new after 2 years of everyday wear.

Miss QQ

Love that it doesn't have scratches. What is the diameter of yours? I thought the small one will be nice for everyday wear for me since I have small wrists. I should save for a J12 lol. Have you change the battery yet or is it very lasting?

jmarie

Miss QQ My J12 is 38mm and I really like the size. Plus, as I am getting older I can see it better. You just need to try them on and see which size you feel most comfortable with. There is no need to change the battery because it is automatic. The nice thing about almost all Chanel items is that they are a good investment because they hold their value. I know if I ever get tired of my J12, I can sell it and get most of what I paid for it.

Miss QQ

I'm sure it looks gorgeous on you! There is a 35mm, isn't it? When I can afford it then I'll try it on. Automatic means you have to wear it regularly otherwise you have to wind it?

Icecaramellatte

I just put in a Chanel.com order. I just wanted the mirror. I was going to order from Nordies but it says they are on back order status so I went with Chanel.com. I decided to throw in Blazing Gold eye shadow at the last minute. Now I'm rethinking Sparkle D'or glosss. Do I need this? I'm really loving this collection. Loving Enviree and Sweet Beige gloss. Loving them together and with other lipsticks/glosses. I'm wondering if I should do a back up of the Sweet Beige. I usually can't wear colors like Sweet Beige but this one works for some reason. Nude shades are so hard!

QueenOfSnark

I would honestly say that Sparkle d'Or isn't a must-have. Gold glosses aren't that hard to get a hold of if you're willing to go outside of Chanel. I kind of regret getting mine since I've since realized I REALLY hate doe-foot applicators. :/ I'm actually regretting Enivree as well, I've barely worn it since getting it and I only really like it when topped with Sparkle d'Or. Was hoping it'd have more gold shine like in some pics but my tube has mostly fuschia (!) sparkles in it.

Miss QQ

My counter was out of Beige Lame and the highlighter. They still had everything else. All of a sudden I wanted to hunt down Beige Lame, of course. lol. We were talking about using the highlighter as an all over powder and after trying it, I won't use it like this but rather as a highlighter. It gives a soft, slightly off white glow on me and I feel it is too much all over the face. It is not transparent enough for the whole face.

mac_aiken

Broke down and bought the last Feerie powder at my counter. Haven't tried it yet but will give you a review soon. Has anyone else tried it?

bis

Broke down and bought the last Feerie powder at my counter. Haven't tried it yet but will give you a review soon. Has anyone else tried it?
I tried it, but only on my hand/arm and I thought it was too glittery. Have you tried it and do you like it?