Chanel Holiday 2011

Miss QQ

Wow so many lovely things at Chanel.com! I want the rectangle mirror badly, and I don't have Raffinee too! I agree about the RCS, they should come with the little pouch that my duty free shop has, but that was in a set of 3 RCS. there is also the collection essentiel de Chanel palette that is not available at my counters!

Winthrop44

Yes, it's a sturdy cardboard box with a gold bottom, white top and gold trim. It says Chanel in gold on the top of the box.

Winthrop44

Well, in the end it's just a cardboard box...but if you're a sucker for such things then yes, you probably need one and you can probably think of something you absolutely *need* to order.
hmm.gif

jmarie

Thanks Winthrop44 and HerGreyness. At least, I have until the 16th to decide. I want to order while Chanel is offering free shipping.

Bonitinha

^^ LOL -- I started giving the little pouches to my girls for their "treasures" because I have accumulated a gazillion of them by now! I have a little stack of boxes too ;)

I wonder if we will get a cute 'lil gift again this year?? -- (like the calendars we got last year)

elegant-one

^^ LOL -- I started giving the little pouches to my girls for their "treasures" because I have accumulated a gazillion of them by now! I have a little stack of boxes too ;)

I wonder if we will get a cute 'lil gift again this year?? -- (like the calendars we got last year)

I was just thinking about the "I spent too much" so I am getting a free chanel gift
girlhaha.gif
too.

Winthrop44

^^ lol I think I've got that one figured out!

As for the Chanel gift this year, if there is one I'm hoping it's Miss QQ's keychain!
sigh.gif
lol.gif

Bonitinha

They have been holding out on us here with the cute charms! I hope we get something fun . . . with all of the $$ we spend there, you'd think they could throw us a bone LOL