Chanel Le Blanc at a Nordstrom near you? Anniversary Sale exclusive

Haven

I was wondering what liners everyone has been pairing with Desinvolte and Joyeuse. I have been playing around with several nude liners that I have, but I am open to suggestions.

Oh, too bad my store did not have tester of Desinvolte. I so want to try it.

It is an awesome color, and I agree that it is very flattering! I definately like it as much as Joyeuse.

Winthrop44

I've used both Joyeuse and Desinvolte without liners so far but I'd think Peche, Beige or Natural would be great with Desinvolte. I have really pigmented lips and often wear Natural to cancel out the mauve when I want to wear something cooler like Joyeuse as well.

shootergirlnc

So, I cracked and backed up Desinvolte and the damn highlighter. I just love the highlighter so much and have worn it every day since getting it! I feel like a crack addict that just got a hit!

Poupette

Does anyone know how Désinvolte compares to Admirable Rouge Allure? I have Admirable and am on the fence when it comes to wether or not I should get Désinvolte. Are they similiar?

karester

I have to ask, did anyone order on the last days and have not had their items ship yet? I'm afraid they're going to cancel my order for Joyeuse since something else I ordered shipped but it still says that Joyeuse is processing.

Winthrop44

I wouldn't worry yet - that's what Nordstrom does if the 2 items are coming from different stores. They might be able to give you further info if you call.

shootergirlnc

Don't worry, it happened to me. They shipped my BU highlighter 2 days before Desinvolte. Coming from 2 different places.

karester

Thanks guys. I guess because of what happened last time when I ordered online I've been worried I won't get my order. Last time I ordered something, it took over a week for them to tell me my order was cancelled and I really wanted what they cancelled.

elegant-one

I am SO glad I got Joyeuse now. It's the "outside my comfort zone but not too much" pink hahaah i think this needs to be perm!. I just got the peach one too and can't wait to try it on

lol.gif
I LOVE LOVE Joyeuse!!! Its my favorite pink lipstick - ever! I agree - it should be perm.

Haven

I ordered some bu's from this collection on the last day of the sale, and I received them today. One of my bu's was the JC b/c I love it so much. That specific product was still listed as "in process" early yesterday, and I received it today. It wasn't overnighted, so there must have been a problem with the online order summary system - at least for my order. I haven't checked today to see what it says.

I also recommend calling. Sometimes the CS reps can tell you a lot more info.
Thanks guys. I guess because of what happened last time when I ordered online I've been worried I won't get my order. Last time I ordered something, it took over a week for them to tell me my order was cancelled and I really wanted what they cancelled.

karester

Actually, I saw today that it is "in process", so all that worrying was for nothing. It should be here soon.

Shypo

Sometimes Nordies is a bit iffy - I would definitely call, just to be sure. I believe my Nordies (in CT) still has it, and the site has everything.

karester

It's ok, I got shipping confirmation today, should be here today. But I love that during the Anniversary sale Joyeuse wasn't available at my local Nordies, now that it's over, it's listed as available. The things that can drive you crazy!!

Sometimes Nordies is a bit iffy - I would definitely call, just to be sure. I believe my Nordies (in CT) still has it, and the site has everything.

Icecaramellatte

I went to Nordstrom today and I asked about the quad and Joyeuse again. I know the SA told me they didn't have it but I thought it was strange since it was available for pickup in that particular store. The SA said it would be shipped. But I did think to ask this time if they had testers so I could see if I really like the products before I ordered. Well low and behold they had testers for the quad, lipstick and blush! Well, the pink color on the quad didn't swatch well which I kind of expected but the golden color didn't look so great either so it was great that I could cross it off my list, Joyeuse was very pretty but quite bright for me. Unfortunately, Rose Tourbillon was fabulous! And I understand why it is soldout! Oh the one that got away. Oh well, at least I didn't waste my money on the quad and lipstick as they didn't work for me. Joyeuse is beautiful though. I can see why so many people love it. I just hope Rose Tourbillon comes back one day.

karester

I wore Joyeuse last night and got a bunch of compliments on it. I don't usually wear pinks, but I'm really liking this one.