Chanel Revelation Collection

shontay07108

I might be able to post a swatch and a pic of me wearing it tomorrow. My phone completely died on me today and I have to try and get another tomorrow. :mad:

CartoonChic

I ordered Taboo from Nordstrom.com. I used my first Nordstrom Note to get it for $7. I wanted to use it on something special. The order is still processing, but I estimate it will be delivered next week. It's showing as in stock at my local Nordstrom, so I guess I could've picked it up in store instead of waiting.

Winthrop44

My Taboo arrived yesterday (from Nordstrom). It's so wierd to see how red/plummy it looks in the bottle and how purple it comes out on nails. In the sun you can see the red shimmer though. I'm putting it away till next fall, can't see wearing it for spring or summer.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Swatches of the new ones left to right

176 Crushed Cherry - 175 Savage Grace - 174 Daydream - 172 Rose Sauvage - 171 Ocean Shimmer

Crushed Cherry and Savage Grace look close enough that I probably don't need both. Daydream is incredible! I can see that this is going to hurt my wallet...

shontay07108

I went back to Nordstroms today to get the blue Volume de Chanel mascara and I played with the glossimers while I waited to be helped. I ended up buying 151-Argonite. What I noticed about it this time is that there's pink shimmer in the clear base. It's pretty dazzling. I thought it was just one dimensional, clear shimmer. I tried it on when I got home and the way it catches the light is amazing. Now, I am definitely done with this. I also bought Quartz nail polish for some odd reason. It's pretty though.

Teger

Crushed Cherry and Savage Grace look close enough that I probably don't need both. Daydream is incredible! I can see that this is going to hurt my wallet...
The main difference between CC and SG is that CC has no shimmer (think Jalousie) while SG is loaded.

User38

eek.. Taboo looks fabulous!
cheerleader.gif

(but agree with Winthrop.. it seems more of a winter shade, which begs the question, why buy it now when winter will bring a LOT of grey/taupe and deeper plums-purples?_

katred

Specktra Bestie
eek.. Taboo looks fabulous!
cheerleader.gif
(but agree with Winthrop.. it seems more of a winter shade, which begs the question, why buy it now when winter will bring a LOT of grey/taupe and deeper plums-purples?_
Because I don't want to wait!! Heeheehee ! Great to see you here. You are always missed.

Because I don't want to wait!! Heeheehee !
I didn't want to wait, either. :) It's a dark purple with sparkle that captures sunlight like only Chanel can. Taboo is great for my skin tone. Light colours make my hands look corpse-like. Any dark or bright shades are most flattering for me, so that's what I wear year-round. I cannot wait for Bel Argus (the blue vernis for summer)!!

Rads

Glosses and Taboo - now available on Chanel.com

http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragrance-beauty/What%27s-New-89720

Bonitinha

LOL! I always reserve the right to change my mind when I say I have "enough" of something ;)
I signed up to get the email when they get the Les Beiges in. I want that blasted compact!

elegant-one

I got 4 of them :D I think you will like Daydream and Savage Grace..and Crushed Cherry...Rose Sauvage is beautiful but it is a bit sheer..I still like it though :D
Your swatches are lovely! How would you describe Daydream on & does it actually show up?