Chanel Revelation Collection

Rads

I agree! I can't believe they are going to make us wait :( I want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your swatches are lovely! How would you describe Daydream on & does it actually show up?
Thanks! It does show up, but I have quite pigmented lips so the color doesn't look as pretty as it would on someone with lighter lips...I don't know when I will get around to reviewing it, so am adding in my photo here - hope it helps...and pls ignore my horrid watermark..:p

elegant-one

Thanks! It does show up, but I have quite pigmented lips so the color doesn't look as pretty as it would on someone with lighter lips...I don't know when I will get around to reviewing it, so am adding in my photo here - hope it helps...and pls ignore my horrid watermark..:p
Beautiful! Its such a pretty color on you. I have very pigmented lips too so I worry about it not showing up, or just disappearing.
Thanks so much!

Bonitinha

You are gorgeous! That gloss looks amazing on you. I'm definitely getting it! What blush are you wearing with it?

Rads

Beautiful! Its such a pretty color on you. I have very pigmented lips too so I worry about it not showing up, or just disappearing.
Thanks so much!
The shimmer is much more obvious in this gloss - couldn't get it to show in the pic though..the flashes of pink here and there are from the shimmer...

Shypo

Rads, that looks awesome on you! Thanks for sharing the photo!!

I caved and got Daydream and Savage Grace........and of course, Taboo. I agree with Winthrop - it's really odd how red it looks in the bottle vs how purple it ends up on the nails! I'm saving mine for fall too....I just had a pedi yesterday and am sporting a nice hot summery pink, so I'm ready for the brights!

elegant-one

I got to swatch the glosses yesterday & they are really pretty. Daydream is so pretty. And, I really really liked Rose Sauvage! BUT....I did not buy any
icon_eek.gif
.....yet.

Also, bought Dior's new Princess NP. I do like the color which is a shimmery warm rosey peachy pink but I hated the brush & I didn't feel like it went on all that well. After loving the deep/bright pinks reds & coral on my nails, it seemed rather meh. Yep, bring on the brights is right.

CartoonChic

My Taboo was delivered this week and I love it. But I'm not in the mood to wear it yet. I'm in a brights and pastel phase right now.

I got to swatch the glosses yesterday & they are really pretty. Daydream is so pretty. And, I really really liked Rose Sauvage! BUT....I did not buy any
icon_eek.gif
.....yet.

Also, bought Dior's new Princess NP. I do like the color which is a shimmery warm rosey peachy pink but I hated the brush & I didn't feel like it went on all that well. After loving the deep/bright pinks reds & coral on my nails, it seemed rather meh. Yep, bring on the brights is right.
Have you tried Dior Diablotine? It's a gorgeous, bright cherry red.

Rads

Rads, that looks awesome on you! Thanks for sharing the photo!!

I caved and got Daydream and Savage Grace........and of course, Taboo. I agree with Winthrop - it's really odd how red it looks in the bottle vs how purple it ends up on the nails! I'm saving mine for fall too....I just had a pedi yesterday and am sporting a nice hot summery pink, so I'm ready for the brights!
Thanks, Shypo! :) It does look more purple, doesn't it - Taboo? It's a lovely color...but I guess it doesn't go with the brighter/warmer days :D

ALivingDoll

Swatches of the new ones left to right

176 Crushed Cherry - 175 Savage Grace - 174 Daydream - 172 Rose Sauvage - 171 Ocean Shimmer

Thanks for sharing the swatches Teger! I am in LOVE with Crushed Cherry and Savage Grace. These are gorgeous...Chanel never disappoints!

Winthrop44

I'm not buying anymore glossimers till they remove the parabens like they have from all of the other lip products
tong.gif
so I only got Taboo as well.

CartoonChic

Well isn't THAT beautiful!!!!
eyelove.gif
I didn't even look at or see that one. I will now. Did you have a hard time with the brush? It just seemed so much thicker than most. Thanks
I had to get used to using Dior's brush at first, but I like it now. I learned to press it down so it fans out over the nail, then I move it across the nail. It applies more polish and I finish my nails faster.