Chanel Revelation Collection

Bonitinha

I got to swatch the glosses yesterday & they are really pretty. Daydream is so pretty. And, I really really liked Rose Sauvage! BUT....I did not buy any
icon_eek.gif
.....yet.

Also, bought Dior's new Princess NP. I do like the color which is a shimmery warm rosey peachy pink but I hated the brush & I didn't feel like it went on all that well. After loving the deep/bright pinks reds & coral on my nails, it seemed rather meh. Yep, bring on the brights is right.
So, let's say if you were going to buy the glossimers -- would you get both? Or did you like one over the other? I have them sitting in my Nordies cart :)

elegant-one

So, let's say if you were going to buy the glossimers -- would you get both? Or did you like one over the other? I have them sitting in my Nordies cart :)
RS was my favorite in person. Daydream is much brighter than the swatch looks, but still pretty.
friends.gif

Dominique33

Good to know. Dior Diablotine looks gorgeous!
Yes it's really gorgeous but I think " Cinéma " from the Avant-Première collection is gorgeous too ! I can't wait to see both Révélation and Avant-Première ! I still don't know if I'll get Taboo but the glosses call my name !
th_thstars.gif
April is definitely a month for Chanel hauls !

Miss QQ

Saw this beautiful collection and came back with Taboo and Savage Grace. The glossimers are all very pretty but I was attracted to the deep shades. Those who like pigmented glosses will love these. Crushed Cherry is stunning, but I wonder if it is had to maintain since it may leave streaks everywhere on my face when start hairs get caught on my lips. Taboo has beautiful complex multi shimmer that I havent seen from Chanel nail polishes in a long time. since they are all permanent, ultimately I may go back for Rose savage, Daydream and Crushed Cherry. elegant - I bought Dior Princess, Diablotine and Spring Ball nail polishes. Haven't worn Spring Ball, love Diablotine, while Princess was a meh. I thought I would love the shimmery pink but maybe I'm done with pink nail polishes for good.

Miss QQ

I am wearing Taboo. It is slightly thick but it is a one-coater. Reminds me of NARS purple rain but Taboo has more micro shimmers.

urbis

elegant - I bought Dior Princess, Diablotine and Spring Ball nail polishes. Haven't worn Spring Ball, love Diablotine, while Princess was a meh. I thought I would love the shimmery pink but maybe I'm done with pink nail polishes for good.
You made my exact choice: taboo and savage grace. at first I thought they were too dark for summertime, but the incredible sparkle of both made me reconsider wearing them NOW - that's for suere will make a statement!

ps. I loved diablotine too, and the new tie and die as well

gracie90

This only just came out in the UK - I picked up Taboo, Savage Grace and Daydream! Love them all!

Miss QQ

I wore Savage Grace today. It is very thick and almost hard to pick up with the sponge applicator. It also has a scent, and because it is the first time I have opened it, I can now say that some glossimers have a scent, a slight sweet scent. I have suspected it before but I wasn't sure. I like the shimmers and the colour. I may pick up Crushed Cherry and Daydream soon.