Chanel Spring 2014

Starlight77

My cell phone won't let me search through just pictures... did anyone get dedicace and do you have something to compare it to? I remember trying it on in the store and loving it but I remember it looked kinda like the what's a feeling huggable (or a huggable) unless I'm mixing the name up. Anyways I purged so I want to reward myself and use my gift card lol

MissTania

Tapage - Gorgeous slight orange red
bigheart.gif
Sorry, my hands are so dry right now ;)

I thought the np shade went well with my Valentine's roses.

Gorgeous colour, nails and roses! Lovely photos.

I got Tapage too, I checked it out a few times and finally decided to go back and get it and I have no regrets.

Miss QQ

Woohoo! Pics galore here. elegant-one - Ah, the roses. Tapage is gorgeous! Your nails are beautiful as always! I did think of picking it up when I first saw it at the counter. Now you are tempting me again. baxterina - Both L'adoree and Diva are beautiful on you!

baxterina

Woohoo! Pics galore here. elegant-one - Ah, the roses. Tapage is gorgeous! Your nails are beautiful as always! I did think of picking it up when I first saw it at the counter. Now you are tempting me again. baxterina - Both L'adoree and Diva are beautiful on you!

BlueTrick

Would anyone be able to tell me if any of the spring collection is permanent? I recently purchased the rouge coco In Triomphe and the Glossimer in Murmure and absolutely fell in love with them. So I just needed to know if I need to buy back ups :)

LivN

I recently purchased the rouge coco In Triomphe and the Glossimer in Murmure and absolutely fell in love with them. So I just needed to know if I need to buy back ups
smiles.gif
You have the full list here http://www.temptalia.com/chanel-notes-de-printemps-collection-spring-2014

:)