Chanel Spring 2014

josephine90

Tapage - Gorgeous slight orange red :bigheart: Sorry, my hands are so dry right now ;) I thought the np shade went well with my Valentine's roses.
I love your nails! My nails can never be that long without breaking and yes I agree, all your swatches do too much enabling! :eyelove:

lipstickaddict

That sounds amazing! I really love beautiful nail colors. It just makes the whole day a little better to wear one
heart.gif
Absolutely! My hubby almost never comments on my nails, but since I put on Tapage yesterday, he keeps on saying "pretty nails"---haha! Guess he likes this one!
heart2.gif

Knope2012

Absolutely! My hubby almost never comments on my nails, but since I put on Tapage yesterday, he keeps on saying "pretty nails"---haha! Guess he likes this one!
heart2.gif
Alright, I'll order it
angelic.gif
I just went through my nail polish drawer and couldn't find anything close. It's too pretty to pass up!

elegant-one

Alright, I'll order it
angelic.gif
I just went through my nail polish drawer and couldn't find anything close. It's too pretty to pass up!
You won't regret it. Its so lovely on. My hubs & the girl at the bank today both went a little ooh la la over it. I have a bunch of reds (every Chanel red) nothing like it.

User38

oy

Another need want and insanity.. I love Elegant's nails.. mine were briefly long -- for about 3 months, but I have been declawed and maybe they won't look as lovely... oy

hmm.gif

urbis

:winkiss: Aww, thats so sweet of you! I had a LMdB np that was similar but they don't make it any more, so I was so happy that this one is so close in color.
It's one the more wonderfully glossy rich strawberry pink ever seen ... Even if I'm quite sure I've seen something like that in the dior and ysl range last year

baxterina

Thanks to You I became bold with Rouge Allure Velvet Spring Collection:)
My second one - 45 L'ADOREE
I have more baby face so should be very careful with dark shades.
But it's so springy:)

themistymom

Soooo, I hadn't really planned to get anything from the Chanel spring collection, but one of my friends just sent me the Intonation blush as a gift and SO PRETTY! (It's on the far left) I think it's going to become a staple for spring.

Intonation!!!! :'(
Regrettingly passed on this! So pretty.