Chanel Spring 2014

baxterina

It's beautiful on you! I don't know if I'd dare... (rhetorical question really - the collection has not reached my country yet
crybaby.gif
 )
It was like BUY FIRST - THINK LATER :)

Pippilotta

The Notes du Printemps Collection FINALLY arrived today. I bought Charivari and L'adoreé. I was very tempted to buy Diva, but I didn't do it (yet). The tester of Tapage had been stolen, and it looked a little too coral in the bottle so I'll have to find a place with a tester before I buy. Instead I bought YSL Rouge Pablo and Rouge Volupte in Rose Asarine.
eyelove.gif

elegant-one

Tapage - Gorgeous slight orange red
bigheart.gif
Sorry, my hands are so dry right now ;)

I thought the np shade went well with my Valentine's roses.

pnfpn

Elegant you seem to sell me on any product you swatch. Damnit woman. That colour is gorgeous!

lipstickaddict

Tapage - Gorgeous slight orange red
bigheart.gif
Sorry, my hands are so dry right now ;)

I thought the np shade went well with my Valentine's roses.

That looks gorgeous on you! I am finding that it is the perfect candy apple red--or so it seems in certain lighting. I wore it for Valentines Day yesterday, and my nails blended in perfectly with the candy cinnamon hearts--haha!

Knope2012

Tapage seems pretty unique actually. I'm definitely putting it on my wishlist! I don't have anything close to that color.

Knope2012

Thanks so much! Yes, perfect with those candy hearts ;)

It is unique & beautiful. A red that only Chanel can do. It makes you want to keep looking at your nails :)
That sounds amazing! I really love beautiful nail colors. It just makes the whole day a little better to wear one
heart.gif

josephine90

My Rouge Allure Velvet In Diva arrived couple hours ago. At first I was totally freaked out - :jawdrop: Barbie NO... But teamed with fair complexion and very sultry eyes make up (that means mascara and white water line to me:) it goes ok.
U look amazing! I want that shade now too! I skipped it as I was afraid it would be too much on me