ColourPop

laurennnxox

Mine is missing too last update Goletta! They submitted a report for me though with a code and all and I should hear something in 72 hrs. If I don't heads will roll lol

Yikes, ladies! That really sucks. :/ I hope they appear soon. I've ordered twice from CP, and while both orders took over a week for delivery, they both safely made it out of Goletta. Keep us posted!

blondie929

Mine is missing too last update Goletta! They submitted a report for me though with a code and all and I should hear something in 72 hrs. If I don't heads will roll lol
That happened to me with a Victoria's Secret order and they didn't do anything about it they told me to contact Victoria's Secret they filed a claim and gave me a code and no one ever called back I hope you have better luck if I don't receive my package which it's looking like i won't I'm gonna contact CP

Vandekamp

That happened to me with a Victoria's Secret order and they didn't do anything about it they told me to contact Victoria's Secret they filed a claim and gave me a code and no one ever called back I hope you have better luck if I don't receive my package which it's looking like i won't I'm gonna contact CP
Go to the Victoria Secret IG page and advertise to ALL of their customers what happened to you and how you were treated. I GUARANTEE you will get a response in your favor.

Vandekamp

Go to their IG page and post what happened to you. They will jump on it immediately. If no response the first day, post another reply. Trust me, they will correct your situation. FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blondie929

Go to the Victoria Secret IG page and advertise to ALL of their customers what happened to you and how you were treated. I GUARANTEE you will get a response in your favor.
I don't have IG and I already handled the situation with VS it happened a while ago I'm having the same problem with my CP order now thank you for the help though lol

Avarier

I'm so happy I've found a colourpop thread full of people who love them as much as I do!! I recently made my third, HUGE order (birthday as my justification)! I'm outside the states though and in Canada now. My first 2 orders came in fine while I was within the US. Has anybody else had a problem with international tracking? My order has said accepted since Tuesday and nothing since then. I totally understand that it takes longer for outside the US, but surely it should have been scanned somewhere by now?

I'm trying to decide if I want to order the In Bloom set.. I really love the lippies! I also has some serious regret about not buying a backup of my all-time favorite color, Chi Chi.

crystalzi

Well I made my last colourpop order for a while lol. 3 of them are backups of tootsie and the shadow 3 which is now my hg shadow.
23e6d5af_image.jpeg

Avarier

I haven't ordered any pencils yet.. I've been obsessed with lippies. However, I've been wondering.. do they last longer than a lippie (assuming you used it daily)? I haven't finished a lippie yet so I'm not sure how far into the tube the product is.

LavenderPearl

CP lipsticks are 1/3 of a MAC one, and their pencils are 2/3 of MAC's regular lip liners. :nods: So technically the lipsticks are around the same price, it's just that with CP you can get 3x the colors for the same price. And CP's liners are a better value than MAC, you can get 3x the colors and more product!

thefbomb

I'm so happy I've found a colourpop thread full of people who love them as much as I do!! I recently made my third, HUGE order (birthday as my justification)! I'm outside the states though and in Canada now. My first 2 orders came in fine while I was within the US. Has anybody else had a problem with international tracking? My order has said accepted since Tuesday and nothing since then. I totally understand that it takes longer for outside the US, but surely it should have been scanned somewhere by now? I'm trying to decide if I want to order the In Bloom set.. I really love the lippies! I also has some serious regret about not buying a backup of my all-time favorite color, Chi Chi.
I'm in canada and I think when I did my 2nd order it took a while to get scanned anywhere as well

jaymuse

I haven't ordered any pencils yet.. I've been obsessed with lippies. However, I've been wondering.. do they last longer than a lippie (assuming you used it daily)? I haven't finished a lippie yet so I'm not sure how far into the tube the product is.

Quote: Originally Posted by LavenderPearl

CP lipsticks are 1/3 of a MAC one, and their pencils are 2/3 of MAC's regular lip liners.
yes.gif
So technically the lipsticks are around the same price, it's just that with CP you can get 3x the colors for the same price. And CP's liners are a better value than MAC, you can get 3x the colors and more product!
Their liners are my favorite product! I have maybe 15 now
icon_eek.gif

But I'm going to work on getting my stix collection up now! Like I need to lol ... but hey, their only $5!

bunnypoet

Their liners are my favorite product! I have maybe 15 now
icon_eek.gif

But I'm going to work on getting my stix collection up now! Like I need to lol ... but hey, their only $5!

+1. The liners are so creamy and easy to use, and the shade selection is fabulous. I love my MAC liners, but my ColourPop ones have been taking center stage lately.

Quote: Originally Posted by crystalzi

Well I made my last colourpop order for a while lol. 3 of them are backups of tootsie and the shadow 3 which is now my hg shadow.
Great haul! Aphrodisiac makes a really nice contouring blush. I don't remember what color 3 was. Got to go check it out!

I wore Snapdragon and Flux the other day; they were easy to apply and blend with my fingertips and really complemented my brown eyes.

stacibanks

I have a question do you use their e/s like regular powdered ones. Im used to using brushes and the whole nine, so using my fingers aint really an option unless im doing 5 min makeup.

Avarier

I have a question do you use their e/s like regular powdered ones. Im used to using brushes and the whole nine, so using my fingers aint really an option unless im doing 5 min makeup.
Everybody says to use synthetic brushes.. I've seen some youtubers do it fine.. but I can't figure it out. I just can't get them to work with brushes. I've accepted that they just aren't going in my crease. I mainly use them as a lid or highlight color.

I came across this tutorial the other day and she does a really great job doing it all with brushes:
0.jpg

stacibanks

Thank you. it seem like she didn't put a lot of product on the brush like I usually do. that must be the key to creating looks with this eye shadow. That along with using a primer. I usually pack eye shadow on

jaymuse

If you just use your fingers to dab the product on your eye, literally pat pat pat on the lid, then you can use your brush to spread the product and buff it in. I don't use my fingers to spread it around, only to transport it from the pan to my lid.

Dolly Snow

If you just use your fingers to dab the product on your eye, literally pat pat pat on the lid, then you can use your brush to spread the product and buff it in. I don't use my fingers to spread it around, only to transport it from the pan to my lid. 
:agree: