ColourPop

CiaoBellaa

Anyone wanna do some swatch comparisons for westie?
bouquet.gif

Sandy072

Yep, I tried that and the color is definitely better. I just go a little light handed with the lippie stix. Plus I'm sure it's easier to make the color work once I start experimenting with different liners. The Bound lip pencil might be a good one. I paired it with Frida once and I liked how it looked, even though Frida is nice on its own as well.
Yes.. I'll share if I find any good liner combos. I also think I've been on a nude and deeper lip kick the past several months but westie will be perfect when it finally feels like spring!
Anyone wanna do some swatch comparisons for westie? :bouquet:
I don't have a ton of Colour Pop to compare to but let me see what I can come up with !

Sandy072

Bite musk, UD native, ysl #1 Frida, westie , Maybelline matte lust for blush Bite fig, revlon lip butter strawberry shortcake , NYX fig
2e118ab2_image.jpeg

Sandy072

Thanks for sharing.
The lip butter is probably the closest in person. I just swatched bound next to westie and they aren't too far off. Westie def is one of the coolest pinks I have. I wish I still have revlon lip butter in gumdrop to compare it to, I tossed that recently

Vandekamp

The lip butter is probably the closest in person. I just swatched bound next to westie and they aren't too far off. Westie def is one of the coolest pinks I have. I wish I still have revlon lip butter in gumdrop to compare it to, I tossed that recently
I look forward to getting Bound and Westie.

blondie929

I was suppose to receive my package yesterday I always get my stuff delivered to my moms business because I have no bells in my apartment building lol I didn't get my package it said they attempted to deliver my package but business was closed which is wasn't but that has happened to me before usually it gets delivered the next day but I just tracked it and I've never seen this happen before
3760836b_image.jpeg
This makes no sense and I'm getting kind of pissed

laurennnxox

This makes no sense and I'm getting kind of pissed
Oh no! That sucks. :/ I've found that lately, USPS has been really terrible with tracking. I was supposed to get a package yesterday and it was still "at facility" in a different state! And they never updated tracking to say it has been delayed.

I hope your package arrives safely ASAP!

blondie929

Oh no! That sucks. :/ I've found that lately, USPS has been really terrible with tracking. I was supposed to get a package yesterday and it was still "at facility" in a different state! And they never updated tracking to say it has been delayed. I hope your package arrives safely ASAP! 
I've had plenty of issues with usps before they couldn't find the business so they would say they attempted to deliver and left a notice but they never did I use to have to go to the post office which is horrible in my neighborhood seriously not one good review on yelp lol they are so mean and rude it's disgusting I had to go to the post office print out my own notice and then they couldn't find my package for half an hour this has happened to me once before when I ordered my mom a sweater from VS for Christmas the tracking said it was delivered but it never was I called the post office they filed a claim for me and said someone would call me back in 48 hours a week later no one called so I called them back and the lady said there was no claim filed she said there is not much they can do and I had to contact Victoria's Secret I was so pissed but Victoria's Secret was great sent out a new sweater and everything so I'm not sure what I should do right now

laurennnxox

I've had plenty of issues with usps before they couldn't find the business so they would say they attempted to deliver and left a notice but they never did I use to have to go to the post office which is horrible in my neighborhood seriously not one good review on yelp lol they are so mean and rude it's disgusting I had to go to the post office print out my own notice and then they couldn't find my package for half an hour this has happened to me once before when I ordered my mom a sweater from VS for Christmas the tracking said it was delivered but it never was I called the post office they filed a claim for me and said someone would call me back in 48 hours a week later no one called so I called them back and the lady said there was no claim filed she said there is not much they can do and I had to contact Victoria's Secret I was so pissed but Victoria's Secret was great sent out a new sweater and everything so I'm not sure what I should do right now
Hmmmm. I would give it one more business day, today, since USPS delivers on Saturday. However, it won't hurt to try and call today. Usually they can get in touch with the station or driver and find out what happened. That's happened to me once before.

blondie929

Hmmmm. I would give it one more business day, today, since USPS delivers on Saturday. However, it won't hurt to try and call today. Usually they can get in touch with the station or driver and find out what happened. That's happened to me once before. 
and what was the outcome ? Did they lose it?

laurennnxox

and what was the outcome ? Did they lose it?
I got a "missed attempt" notice, but I was home all day and never heard the door nor the doorbell. I called CS irate, because the mail-person must have never tried to actually ring my door. She was really helpful (quite rare these days when dealing with USPS CS!) and she said she would personally call the station and find out what happened. Turns out the package was still on the truck. It got delivered the next day.

If it eases your mind, you can call now! They might just tell you to wait another business day, though. But it would be good to get them looking into it. :)

Vineetha

Mine still hasn't updated! I have two separate packages! Both shipped on the same day & showing the same tracking " in transit from Goleta, CA" since 24th!

blondie929

I got a "missed attempt" notice, but I was home all day and never heard the door nor the doorbell. I called CS irate, because the mail-person must have never tried to actually ring my door. She was really helpful (quite rare these days when dealing with USPS CS!) and she said she would personally call the station and find out what happened. Turns out the package was still on the truck. It got delivered the next day.  If it eases your mind, you can call now! They might just tell you to wait another business day, though. But it would be good to get them looking into it. :) 
I just spoke to them they said they can't find my package and I need to contact the sender

Jennyemm

I just spoke to them they said they can't find my package and I need to contact the sender
Mine is missing too last update Goletta! They submitted a report for me though with a code and all and I should hear something in 72 hrs. If I don't heads will roll lol