ColourPop

crowghosts

Not sure if this has been posted before, all credit goes to lipstickjunkieforever. I just found it while randomly googling swatches- it's the new highlighters....pure love! :)
6bde017a_image.jpeg
Need stole the show, monster, and hippo!

Avarier

hmmm. not sure what I think of the highlighters. I'd really like to see some looks with them first. I don't think I could ever finish one since they're the larger size unless it works well as an eyeshadow too. It's a bit too shimmery to double as a blush by itself for me.

they are gorgeous though...

Not sure if this has been posted before, all credit goes to lipstickjunkieforever. I just found it while randomly googling swatches- it's the new highlighters....pure love! :)
6bde017a_image.jpeg
Ooooh, I want Wisp and Teasecake for sure. Although my sample of Stole the Show is a little glittery for my liking. I'll wait to see other's swatches and such probably.

Avarier

I really want tasty as an eyeshadow. I'm just loving that color.

I feel like a lot of the highlighters are really similar. I'd probably get one of each that leans more white and one that's a more gold/champagne color.

Rebby Writer

Quoted from jkissa makeup on facebook

Quote: Quick Description of each shade:

1.MONSTER: A creamy vanilla shade with pink duo chrome.
2.STOLE THE SHOW: A true golden vanilla highlight, think of Vanilla pigment by MAC but with more kick.
3.LUNCH MONEY: More of a neutral undertone (pearl color) rather than Stole The Show.
4.SMOKIN’ WHISTLES: A BEAUTIFUL light champagne shade.
5.HIPPO: My personal favorite!! A bright pink/lavender/silver highlight! I love to layer this with Monster. It is truly so gorgeous, and if you like funky highlighters like me then you will love this!
6.TEASECAKE: A warm peach/pink shade. More on the lighter side of spectrum.
7.HIGHLY WAISTED: Orange with gold and pink shimmer. On my skin tone, this is more of a blush color but on darker skin tones this could be a great highlight. It won’t pull ashy either!
8.BOBA: A more highlight version of Orgasm blush from NARS. With gold reflects!
9.TASTY: A bright orange/red with some pink duo chrome in there.
10.WISP: True Champagne/gold color.

She says that there are 15 shades, total and they will be launched "in a week or two." Not sure if I should take her word too closely or I might lose my sanity. lol

I'm not a blush fan but....I've fallen into having a mighty need. Boba and Hippo are going straight to my cart!

blondie929

My lost package arrived from colourpop today the mail man brought it to me and I looked at him as if he had 4 eyes I did email colourpop though because I really appreciate the way they handled the situation

Avarier

My lost package arrived from colourpop today the mail man brought it to me and I looked at him as if he had 4 eyes I did email colourpop though because I really appreciate the way they handled the situation
did you figure out what the heck happened to it? I'd probably leave it sealed in case they ask you to mail it back.

Avarier

Young Wild and Polished just uploaded a highlighter swatch video if anyone is interested
smiles.gif
thanks! they look beautiful! I was having a horrible day until now :)

I'm still so torn on them.. I might buy 1 highlight for the sake of having it.. but I would never use them as blush. I have oily skin and I work hard to avoid shine and dewy looks...... but they're so darn pretty. My life choices!