ColourPop

blondie929

did you figure out what the heck happened to it? I'd probably leave it sealed in case they ask you to mail it back.
No the mailman said he found this in the warehouse and brought it to me I didn't open it . Funny thing is it said it was delivered like a month ago but I never received it until now it came in a envelope and the envelope has some damaged to it and it's in a plastic USPS bag that says sorry for the damage lol

bajandoc86

I felt inspired by the packaging of the In Bloom Set and decided to do a peachy spring makeup look.

I used just the teenist bit of fruit stand on my cheeks....opted to use mostly lafemme blushes.

be guru

If you are curious about CP highlighter in Tasty, I posted a review and swatches on my blog. I also swatches it next to Milani Luminoso for comparison
20166f32_IMG_20150414_112500.jpeg

Rinstar

I felt inspired by the packaging of the In Bloom Set and decided to do a peachy spring makeup look. I used just the teenist bit of fruit stand on my cheeks....opted to use mostly lafemme blushes.
Gorgeous!! These highlighters are going to kill me, I want like 5 of them!

erine1881

I keep my lippies and lip pencils in these pencil cups from the Container Store. I saw them used on the Colourpop Instagram and they're perfect storage. I keep my eye shadows in a bin, in a drawer.
I saw these too and want them! They also make them in black and sell them on the company's site. Free shipping on $35!!!

Rebby Writer

[h=1]Quoted from ColorPop's Instagram:[/h] Quote: #GetLitWithColourPop Giveaway!! Three lucky ducks will win our 15 piece highlighter collection
How to enter:
1. Follow @ColourPopCosmetics// Twitter: @ColourPopCo // FaceBook: @ColourPop [if ya can]
2. Tag three friends in the comments below
3. Do a quick dance
Winners announced 4/22 one entry only

I tried to enter into the spring collection but I had no friends that would let me tag them..Sad. Hope someone else has better luck, though.

mel33t

Not sure if this has been posted before, all credit goes to lipstickjunkieforever. I just found it while randomly googling swatches- it's the new highlighters....pure love! :)
6bde017a_image.jpeg
I'm not sure about these, they might be too pigmented for me and too "BAM" (I can't rock the heavy highlight look) They do look pretty, undecided

dontwaitupp

th_drool.gif
That berry shade. I don't think I could rock it but I want to. lol.
Oh wow that berry shade looks like it'd be an amazing blush!! I was kind of hoping there'd be a duochrome blue or teal highlighter like Sugarpill Lumi, but I guess I've got to keep dreaming lol. Maybe they'll make one as a limited edition item.

Avarier

I didn't know they were from poppin! My local book store sells the brand and I have one near work. I'm hope they carry them. My lipstick collection is getting out of control
yup! they posted a pic of their lippies in the cups on instagram a while back and someone said they were from poppin. I'd love to buy a set of stuff eventually for organizing!

allthingsglam

I just received a Stole the Show mini in my order yesterday. I have to say, although it's beautiful, the pieces of glitter in it are a bit bigger than I would have expected. I only played around with it a tiny bit - swatched it super lightly using a cute little mini ecotools brush on my hand.   Ignore the bottom part of my hand, I was comparing Mooning, Mittens, and Farah earlier. I know the bigger pieces of glitter don't actually show as much. I'll try to get another picture today and post, if anyone would like to see it.
I would like to see Its on my list

573eb067_20150417_122728_20150417123034810.jpeg
It's a beautiful day, perfect for highlighter swatching! I'm pretty pale, sorry if it's hard to see! I included the eyeshadow shades I've used for highlighting as a comparison (Acorn and Girly are perfect for my skin tone) and the Tassel swatch is to compare glittery-ness levels. Plus the Double Dip highlighter from the In Bloom set. The pink/yellow duotone of both Girly and Stole the Show don't show up here but are definitely evident in person. Girly has a finer particle size than Stole the Show and is more sheer.

allthingsglam

573eb067_20150417_122728_20150417123034810.jpeg
It's a beautiful day, perfect for highlighter swatching! I'm pretty pale, sorry if it's hard to see! I included the eyeshadow shades I've used for highlighting as a comparison (Acorn and Girly are perfect for my skin tone) and the Tassel swatch is to compare glittery-ness levels. Plus the Double Dip highlighter from the In Bloom set. The pink/yellow duotone of both Girly and Stole the Show don't show up here but are definitely evident in person. Girly has a finer particle size than Stole the Show and is more sheer.
Loveeee Thanks for posting