ColourPop

v0ltagekid

Just got my matte shadows.. oh lord... they are so beautiful...
eyelove.gif

v0ltagekid

yes mam! here they are

top left to right
cop a feel, hanky panky, to-a-t, play
bottom left to right
bill, bandit, hustle, mittens, fairfax

my personal fav is bandit, and to-a-t

and omg hustle is so creamy, look at the swatch, it just kept going and giving! haha

jenise

yes mam! here they are top left to right cop a feel, hanky panky, to-a-t, play bottom left to right bill, bandit, hustle, mittens, fairfax my personal fav is bandit, and to-a-t  and omg hustle is so creamy, look at the swatch, it just kept going and giving! haha
Love hustle !!!

Vineetha

yes mam! here they are top left to right cop a feel, hanky panky, to-a-t, play bottom left to right bill, bandit, hustle, mittens, fairfax my personal fav is bandit, and to-a-t  and omg hustle is so creamy, look at the swatch, it just kept going and giving! haha
I got only bandit from the mattes!! Loving bill & hustle!! :eyelove: thank you!!

Vandekamp

yes mam! here they are

top left to right
bottom left to right

and omg hustle is so creamy, look at the swatch, it just kept going and giving! haha
They look beautiful. I guess I should try the e/s that I got.

Dolly Snow

yes mam! here they are

top left to right
bottom left to right

Omg those are beautiful! Thank you for the swatches

Yazmin

My package was delivered today, but I'm waiting for some other packages to arrive before I go and pick up everything. Can't wait to get my matte shadows! Those swatches look great!

thefbomb

I havent seen a new lipstick release from them in a bit...I want MORE. I want to do my 3rd order but Ill wait until theres some new matte/satin lipsticks since shipping to canada is $15 :(

thefbomb

yes mam! here they are

top left to right
bottom left to right

these are so pretty but unfortunately (or thankfully for my wallet) i dont wear eye shadow really

Vineetha

http://www.temptalia.com/colourpop-get-lucky-la-la-eve-mittens-super-shock-shadows-reviews-photos-swatches

nt234

Does anyone have comparison swatches of ColourPop's LBB lippiestix vs Melt's Dark Room and/or MAC's Fashion Revival? I got LBB in the mail the other day (along with Not A Box Of Chocolates, Leather lippiestix, and Bitchette lippiestix! woo!), but I don't have any Melt lippies or MAC's Fashion Revival to compare it to and I was wondering if it was similar to either of the two in case I end up having duplicates or triplets.

Thanks in advance!

Prettypackages

Those swatches are awesome. I have a bunch of stuff in my cart. I promise myself next ck date. LOL I don't know why I keep hesitating.