ColourPop

Vineetha

Finally tried one of the Lippie stix!
Bichette Love this color and the formula!
The shade looks really pretty on you!!!

Prettypackages

Dark Room is tinge darker than I was able to capture in the swatch pics.
Do you think LBB pencil is a good one for Dark room?

Does anyone think Leather looks like Gunner.
these swatches are great
Quote: Originally Posted by Vineetha

Mel You can sharpen it using a cosmetic pencil sharpener! I use the UD one and it works!!!
um so, the pencils aren't a twist up? Aren't they plastic?

Yazmin

Dark Room is tinge darker than I was able to capture in the swatch pics.
Do you think LBB pencil is a good one for Dark room?
I haven't compared LBB pencil to Dark Room, but I would assume so given how close the shades are. Definitely one way to give DR more lasting power without altering the color.

erine1881

I haven't compared LBB pencil to Dark Room, but I would assume so given how close the shades are. Definitely one way to give DR more lasting power without altering the color.
DR is definitely darker on me compared to LBB pencil and lipstick.
c2aa81c4_image.jpeg

Yazmin

On my skin tone, the difference is minimal and since Pretty's skin tone is closer to mine, it may be the same for her as well.

Vineetha

I received my e/s order today but Amira came broken & in bits
ssad.gif
.But I mailed them with pics and they responded saying they will be shipping a replacement
smiles.gif
!!!

Prettypackages

On my skin tone, the difference is minimal and since Pretty's skin tone is closer to mine, it may be the same for her as well.
thank you again... this really helps!

Quote: Originally Posted by MissElle12

Finally tried one of the Lippie stix!

Bichette

Love this color and the formula!
Love this on you!

jenise

Here are some swatches from the matte shadows! NC42 for reference:
This makes me want play too. Been loving my Mattes! Cannot Stop using !!
I received my e/s order today but Amira came broken & in bits :( .But I mailed them with pics and they responded saying they will be shipping a replacement :) !!! 
Wah my sequin & I heart this came Broken and I Emailed them when I received the package and still no Reply !

Vineetha

This makes me want play too. Been loving my Mattes! Cannot Stop using !! Wah my sequin & I heart this came Broken and I Emailed them when I received the package and still no Reply !
Jen they usually respond quick (the last 2 times I had probs they did)!! If they haven't in 24 hrs try a follow up mail!!

alnike86

I entered the holiday season not knowing about Colourpop...I left with ALL of the holiday sets and then some...