ColourPop

PinayGator

I entered the holiday season not knowing about Colourpop...I left with ALL of the holiday sets and then some...
I bought a BU Forget the Fruitcake set and I'm really really tempted to BU Down with Decorum. I *think* I can justify it since I'm in love with all things metallic...right?

CiaoBellaa

I bought a BU Forget the Fruitcake set and I'm really really tempted to BU Down with Decorum. I *think* I can justify it since I'm in love with all things metallic...right?
I'm so tempted to BU Forget the Fruitcake. Did you really wanna back up every shade or was it just 1 or 2? I'm asking bc I reaaaaally want another Tutu but not sure it's worth buying the whole set again.

HIC93

I think they responded to a comment on Instagram that this year they were going to start shipping internationally. Fingers crossed for you!!! 
I have my fingers crossed too! The colours and the quality look amazing.. I really feel like I'm missing out over here!!

PinayGator

I'm so tempted to BU Forget the Fruitcake. Did you really wanna back up every shade or was it just 1 or 2? I'm asking bc I reaaaaally want another Tutu but not sure it's worth buying the whole set again.
I really loved all of the mattes in the set. Not that I didn't enjoy the hyper glosses, but I don't find myself reaching for them often. I'll probably end up gifting my BUs of those to someone, so I can enable someone else!

CiaoBellaa

I really loved all of the mattes in the set. Not that I didn't enjoy the hyper glosses, but I don't find myself reaching for them often. I'll probably end up gifting my BUs of those to someone, so I can enable someone else!
Every one of those shades was gorgeous no doubt. My least fav was Cookie just bc I dont normally wear nudes like that. Gifting BUs is a good way to go... I just really really love Tutu and want another seeing as these only have 1g of product....womp womp

mkoparanova

Looks like we'll just have to wait for our turn!
ssad.gif
As usual. I hope they keep the prices low and don't ask for too much money for delivery

Lipstickjunkii

I caved in and ordered Lumiere lippie, Leather stix and Frenchie lippie and the pencil. I don't need another red but all the Frenchie swatches have looked so nice. Also got the Megan Naik eyeshadow quad.

honybr

So I'm wearing Feminist today (stix and liner). This is the first time I've tried this brand. For the price I figured it didn't hurt to try. Man these things wear like steel! Love it! I typically hate mattes, but these aren't drying at all. I'm looking forward to trying more!

Vandekamp

So I'm wearing Feminist today (stix and liner). This is the first time I've tried this brand. For the price I figured it didn't hurt to try. Man these things wear like steel! Love it! I typically hate mattes, but these aren't drying at all. I'm looking forward to trying more!
th_thstars.gif
Glad you fell in love with them. I placed four orders in a month. They are such a great deal.

honybr

th_thstars.gif
Glad you fell in love with them. I placed four orders in a month. They are such a great deal.

I feel like like that's even an understatement! I'm planning on ordering Grind and maybe Creature next. Creature and Dalia look awfully close to my eye so I'm debating those.