ColourPop

CiaoBellaa

It's obviously the illuminati controlling the masses 1 Lippiestix at a time
lmao I love this
rofl.gif

Prettypackages

Corporate owned by someone like Estee Lauder? Smart business move by them then.... LOL But yeah, companies are either Scorps, LLC, INC and etc....

jaymuse

It's obviously the illuminati controlling the masses 1 Lippiestix at a time
Well they certainly hooked me in because I'm all over CP idc idc idc! ... just ordered the shaaanxo set and it actually should be getting to me sometime this week. I literally drool over everything on that site.
drools.gif

IAmakeupaddict

My goodness. I hadn't seen all this drama. I like my colorpop e/s and l/s. I haven't tried the lipliners yet. I've been impressed by the customer service, shipping speed, and quality of products.

As long as the ingredients are accurate, and they are cruelty free... I don't much care if they have a "parent company"

IAmakeupaddict

Haha funny story... If ya'll follow youngwildandpolished on Instagram she posted photos from colorpop in LA of them making shadows. Or is that a conspiracy too? Must be the illuminati

Vandekamp

My goodness.  I hadn't seen all this drama.  I like my colorpop e/s and l/s. I haven't tried the lipliners yet.  I've been impressed by the customer service, shipping speed, and quality of products. As long as the ingredients are accurate, and they are cruelty free... I don't much care if they have a "parent company"
The lipliners are amazing.

IAmakeupaddict

So is youngwildandpolished Kathleen lights mom, sister, cousin? LOL (I've never heard of these folks till recently Insta noob!)
They are both youtubers. I actually found Kathleenlights through Youngwildandpolished.

I really like Youngwildandpolished's videos. She's absolutely ridiculous but I generally find her product reviews and recommendations to be pretty good, at least for makeup. I don't go with her skincare because she has oily skin and mine is dry. But she is fun to watch.

Prettypackages

They are both youtubers. I actually found Kathleenlights through Youngwildandpolished.

I really like Youngwildandpolished's videos. She's absolutely ridiculous but I generally find her product reviews and recommendations to be pretty good, at least for makeup. I don't go with her skincare because she has oily skin and mine is dry. But she is fun to watch.
thank you ladies, I was wondering, cuz she kept calling her "Lil bean" and etc... LOL