Dior Cosmetics Discussion

jRoxy13

I think the old Aurora from 2011 and this year's Aurora are supposed to be really similar. Or was it a different shade from this year's bronzers?
shrugs.gif
But I think if you google some pics, a comparison pic will show up.
Thank you so much! I found one comparison from Google with Sunlight and it looks pretty close. Maybe, I will go in with my Aurora and compare with the new Aurora and Sunlight. I haven't seen this year's Dior Summer get nearly as much coverage as last years!

Monsy

roxy this might help you www. mybeautyblackbook.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Diorskin_Nude_Tan-Healthy_Glow_Sunlight_6.jpg http://retailtherapy.onsugar.com/DIOR-Summer-2012-Nude-Tan-001-Aurora-003-Zenith-Photos-Swatches-Comparisons-22954576

jRoxy13

roxy this might help you www. mybeautyblackbook.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Diorskin_Nude_Tan-Healthy_Glow_Sunlight_6.jpg http://retailtherapy.onsugar.com/DIOR-Summer-2012-Nude-Tan-001-Aurora-003-Zenith-Photos-Swatches-Comparisons-22954576
Thank you! I just missed out on buying a BU on eBay, so I'm definitely going to go into Neiman's soon and snatch this up. These are permanent though, right?

Shypo

Miss QQ, I have my eye on that Tailleur Bar palette but the Dior site was gaffes up the other day, and Saks's free shipping was for a minimum of $150 so I'm waiting to get either free shipping or for Dior to get their technology act together. Their site is pathetic.

Miss QQ

Thumbs down on the site. Let us know if you get it. Did you get the previous Tailleur Bar? I should use mine, I have been ignoring it for months.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Congrats Dior on being one of the first companies in Canada to get your Fall collection out! I saw it today and while I'd label it as sort of "safe", it is really pretty. I don't actually have a Dior quint, but I think I'm going to cave for one of these. They lean warm, but I think I could get away with either of them. They had a couple of blushes included in the display that aren't listed with the collection, so I'm not sure whether they're new or just existing products being given a promotion. Anyone have any thoughts on Dior blushes?

MzzRach

I have one Dior blush, in Peechy Keen. I like the fact that the pan is split between a medium matte shade and a shimmery slightly lighter version of the same shade - good versatility. Texture is very nice, good pigment and staying power. Would probably own more if I did not already have so. much. blush. already.
blush-anim-cl.gif

Shypo

I too love the blushes!! I picked up the Golden Savannah quint (oh my!!) and the Fall collex blush in Sunkissed Cinnamon. I'm not sure if it's a re-promote, but the color is gorgeous. It's warm-ish, but has a cool tone to it too......almost ends up being neutral.

I also found my Aurora Nude Tan at Izzy's......it is so pretty, and I'm glad I decided to splurge on it. I just can't figure out why they would make it exclusive to Asia - there are plenty of us here who could wear it!!

MissQQ, no, this would be my first TB.....it's still sitting in my Saks cart.....why can't they just offer free shipping instead of requiring a $150 purchase? Good grief, everyone offers free shipping nowadays. And it's still not up on Dior's site. I can't even find it based on their (lame) navigation. It really is a terrible site for commerce.

StarrySim

I'm really really loving the Nude powder - I have the one with the slight shimmer. It doesn't show up shimmery, but it adds such a beautiful, healthy glow! I want to get a darker one to use as a bronzer. I got the light one, and it's not dark enough as a bronzer, but I think it will be nice for adding some colour in the winter, without using a full-out bronzer.

Miss QQ

I saw the fall collection. I like both the Golden Jungle palettes, the brown and the green. The eyeshadows are soft and pigmented, but they come with a gloss at the side, and they are pricey so I passed. Wasn't impressed by the quints.

Neicy

Does anyone use the Nude loose powder? I have been using it and loving it. Hope they do not discontinue it!

NinaE

I saw the fall collection. I like both the Golden Jungle palettes, the brown and the green. The eyeshadows are soft and pigmented, but they come with a gloss at the side, and they are pricey so I passed. Wasn't impressed by the quints.
I wanted to buy the green one but passed on it because of the lip gloss :S

Shypo

The quint look interesting, but possibly run-of-the-mill until I see them in person - I always start out planning to ignore them, and end up getting one anyway. Hi Miss QQ!!!!

MACina

JulieDiva

Has anyone redeemed for the Dior Diva program recently?
I have been saving receipts for 6 months or so, but am wondering if they have new rewards....

StarrySim

Has anyone redeemed for the Dior Diva program recently?
I have been saving receipts for 6 months or so, but am wondering if they have new rewards....
I redeemed early this year. It was the 100 point reward IIRC. This is what I got. It was a nice package, but I already had a J'Adore mini, I would've loved a different one (I collect perfume minis)