Dior Cosmetics Discussion

Miss QQ

Hi Cheryl! Did you manage to get the Tailleur Bar? I like the look for the two holiday quints too! My last quint was Iridescaent Leather.

Shypo

Hi Miss QQ!! Yes!!! I just got it today!! I finally decided to find some other items on saks.com so that I could get it there (since the Dior site is SO LAME
th_loser.gif
)......oh, it is so pretty......I don't know how I'll bring myself to use it
blush-anim-cl.gif
. I love the colors tho! Right up my alley!!

Iridescent Leather is a classic - I love it - let's hope these are as pretty!!

Shypo

Well, I have to say that I am LOVING the Dior BB creme.......I wasn't sure I would like it based on the color of it in the tube, but it morphs into the perfect shade. It lasts the day, has great coverage, and makes my skin look and feel fabulous!!

Miss QQ

^^ Are you referring to the Hydralife BB Creme? Or Dior Snow BB Creme? I purchased the Dior snow in the lighter shade but hasn't use it yet. I tried a sample of it and like it. The Hydralife is not available at my counters. The Prestige BB Creme is even better in texture and matches my skin colour well, but it is very expensive.

cheburaha

Has anyone redeemed for the Dior Diva program recently?
I have been saving receipts for 6 months or so, but am wondering if they have new rewards....
I did it twice - once for 100 points and second time for 250 points (both within the last two months). I liked the 100 points redemption more-) Just because it came with more products than the 250 points one-)) For 100 points, I've got mini Dior Addict in diorkiss 578, mini diorshow blackout, j'adore miniature (EdP 5ml), one essential serum 5 ml. For 250 points, I received a book by CD, another one essential and j'adore (same sizes), and mini Rouge Dior in 644.

Miss QQ

The new nude foundation has launched at my counters. There are new liquid foundation, powder foundation, brushes, Rouge Dior Nude lipsticks and eyeshadow trios. I swatches the rouge dior and like them very much. I think I will cave for one of them. I may eventually get the powder refill as I have the old compact and the new formula also fits into it. I heard that the old nude liquid foundation oxidises, I have a sample of the new one and I'll try it out.

Shypo

Miss QQ, yes, it's the HydraLife BB cream. It is awesome! Nordies also has the new nudes lip collection and the new brushes as well, but I haven't ventured to give them a look-see yet.......

Miss QQ

Hi Cheryl!
th_hug.gif
I just read from a magazine that the Hydralife BB creme is launching at my counters soon, and I can't wait to try it. Let us know if you look at the nude collection. I like the nude eyeshadow trios too, in each trio two shades are sheer with ultra fine shimmers, and there is a soft black shade.

jenntoz

I am so excited for both of these quints, I saw swatches of the lighter one & it really reminds me of the iridescent leather quint!

martiangurll

Are the quads LE? Both look quite lovely. I wish I had gotten in on the Iridescent leather quint when it came out--swatches looks gorgeous...

katred

Specktra Bestie

JulieDiva

StarrySim

wow, so gorgeous! I want it all!!
when is the Sephora F&F sale again this year??
October 18-31 according to rumours. I don't think Sephora has sent anything out yet. I think I'll be skipping it. I can't justify any more brown Dior shadows. I may pick it up with Optimum points if I can find it at an appropriate time.