Dior Cosmetics Discussion

JulieDiva

Thanks Anneri, I've actually gotten used to it and don't mind it at all now, although I did do exactly what you said for several hours one afternoon so maybe that helped. Besides loving the shade, I really like how long wearing Lady is. Are there any other Dior lipsticks in the same formula or is it just the few holiday ones? Are they planning to come out with more in this formula? I like the Addict Extremes I've tried too. How are the Rouge Diors?
Dior lipstick addict here....I LOVE the rouge Dior lipsticks...they are creamy and longer lasting than the addict lippies.....but do have a rose scent.

pemily

hello :)

could someone please tell me :)

years ago i had a dior addict high shine lipstick/gloss in
454 rose show

has this been discontinued?!?!

ARGH!

i waited years to repurchase.... why, i have no iedea!

Liz2012

Thanks for sharing MACina
th_wink3.gif

That quint and that nail polish, *sigh*
heart.gif

Can't wait to read her reviews!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Review of most of the Spring collex from Fruity Lashes:

http://www.fruitylashes.com/dior-spring-2013-cherie-bow-collection-swatches-review-15017/

Both of the quints look lovely in their way- at least, they're both palettes I can see myself wearing.

martiangurll

Love the Rose Charmeuse #854 quint. Did anyone get the Dior holiday fairy golds quint? Wondering about reviews of that!

Dominique33

Love the Rose Charmeuse #854 quint. Did anyone get the Dior holiday fairy golds quint? Wondering about reviews of that!
Yes I did. It's a pretty quint with a very flattering rosy taupe colour in it. Not too shimmery, you can wear it for Christmas and for everyday. The other quint is much more a golden one, Fairy Gold being more subtle and easily wearable. The eyeshadows are not too chalky ( compared to others ), and the combinations are ok.

Shypo

I ordered the Cherie Bow 'bow' palette (couldn't resist!!) and both quints....I couldn't decide between them. .......I'm anxious to see the Sephora palette.....

They seem to be 'duplicating' colors lately - i.e., the colors in the Sephora palette look very similar to the Tailleur Bar palette....

I'm skipping the blush I think, based on T's review (although I frequently disagree with her assessments) - I'll try it in-store before I succumb.....

MissQQ, hi!! Did you get the BB cream? I'm almost out of mine - I love that stuff! I did not get anything from the Nudes collection.......

Dominique33

You lucky ladies ! We in France will have all spring collections around february, I must say I started a wislist
mac_wishlist.gif
M.A.C collections will be available on January the 3rd but after that haul, I also buy from Cherie Bow, it's a pretty collection inspired by the ribbon a Duchess used to wear in the 17th century ( Louis XIV's mistress in fact, one of them I mean ) and by Christian Dior who loved ribbons. I don't know what I need yet maybe a quint or the rose smoky, the 3 nail polishes and why not a blush ? This spring Dior, Chanel, YSL, M.A.C, Guerlain, Laura Mercier and others will ALL eat my wallet, this time I'm going to be busted I think !
You chose the quints, they are so delicate and elegant, I hope they are easy to build up because of the pattern in any case colours are lovely ! I will skip the lips too but one never knows, I keep saying I'll skip this or that and I rarely do.

Shypo

^^^ Oh, I can totally relate!!! Once I see something, I end up caving......so I never say never
girlhaha.gif
. I'll be sure to post photos once I get the items - a couple of them are on backorder. I love the story behind the bow and the ribbon.....and the colors are just so 'girly'!! I'm a sucker for the Dior minaudieres.......and the cannage palettes, though I only have a couple of those.

And yes, my wallet will be totally gone by the time the summer collections hit!

I hate that you have to wait so long for the collections, but then again, it gives you time to see how others like the products so you can buy what you think you'll like, vs trying to grab it in case it sells out.......darned limited editions!
winkiss.gif

Miss QQ

Cheryl - The Hydralife BB cream did not come to my counters, and I'm still wondering if there is a delay or it will not be launched at all. I still have the Diorsnow BB cream unopened! I'll use it next year. ;) Can't wait for you to get your spring haul!