Dress sets 2006 [color story]

jess98765

you for real, a mini SE 187 brush
smiles.gif
?? i'm gonna be so broke...
ssad.gif

toxik

i want like almost everything! and i have yet to include the smokey eyes palette!!

i hope the quality of the brushes wont be bad
ssad.gif

because im so excited for a se 187 and for the 168 (since i heard its gonna be discountinued) so i'll just get the whole set this time!

thedivaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxik
i want like almost everything! and i have yet to include the smokey eyes palette!!

i hope the quality of the brushes wont be bad
ssad.gif

because im so excited for a se 187 and for the 168 (since i heard its gonna be discountinued) so i'll just get the whole set this time!

I have an SE 168. Quality isn't as good as the full size IMO.. =(

Ada

I will definitely get the lipgelee set (I hope the other color is Jellicious like someone posted before).

I will probably get both the Face and Eye brush sets. I don't have any of MAC's brush sets because all the ones that have come out since I've been into MAC have been tacky-- these are nice classic black so I'm all over that. Unless the bag/case for them is tacky. Then I might skip them, or just get the Basic set instead.

I don't think I'll get any pigment sets because all the colors that I want out of these I have samples of already (and I never use them anyway). I'll skip the shadestick set too, I think-- I'm not interested in those colors.

Definitely no on the lip palettes (I hate lip palettes) and the lipglass/lusterglass sets-- unless the packaging is really nice (then I might change my mind!). The eye palettes I was really excited about, until I saw the pictures of the smoky and sueded palettes-- ugh, BORING! So definitely not those two, and the others will depend on what colors they have I guess.

Someone on MUA posted that they had seen a refillable blot powder compact that was black and covered in black rhinestones or something-- which I will be all over if it's true.

talk2mesun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chic 2k6
ohhh i dont care how much the lipgelee set gonna cost, i want it!!!

I believe in USD all of the "sets" like shadesticks, lipgelees, etc are 28.50, but I have no idea in UK pricing!

martawoj

Seems like I won't be spending THAT much at Holiday season at MAC
cutey.gif
I probably will get the lip gelee set to FINALLY try them.
I hope the warm eye palette has shades I don't own...

foxyqt

Im getting both pigment setsssss <3 altho I hoped they'd include teal, fuschia or blue brown =/ ah well! pinked mauve and tan are good enough ^.~

liquidsirenhoney

damn it the pigment sets both have more than half the shades i already own in each set so that looks like a no go....but i will definitely be getting the face and eye brush sets. can't wait for a mini 187.

mrstucker

Is there a PRO discount on any of these items? I know that special packaging usually means no discount, but I also heard some PPID holders got a discount on Zandra items....

charismaticlime

Argg... if only I waited a couple more months to purchase MAC face brushes, cause I have almost all of them (with the exception of 168 ). Then I would've saved more money to spend on other MAC stuff. Other than that, I don't think there is anything I want from this collection at the moment.

PrettyinPink

I guess I'll be saving some money on this since I have pretty much everything already...which is good so I can spend it on Formal Black and other new releases.

onnachan

Here are the "Dress Sets" - There are 2 different launch dates
October 19 for Lipgelees and Shadesticks
November 16 for Warm Lustre and Lipglass, Cool Lustre and Lipglass, Warm Pigments and Cool Pigments

Lipgelee: $28.50 US/$36.50 CAN
Jellicious
Who's That Lady
Jellybabe
Sapalicious

Shadestick: $28.50 US/$36.50 CAN
Silverbleu
Lucky Jade
Shimmersand
Royal Hue

Pigment Cool: $28.50 US/$36.50 CAN
Pinked Mauve