Dress sets 2006 [color story]

liquidsirenhoney

darn the pigment set...i iwsh i didn't have most of the colors. but i'm definitely getting the lipglass, the warm one sounds perfect.

lianna

I have practically all the colours in the pigment set too
ssad.gif

I'll probably get the shadesticks set, and the warm lipglass because it sounds perfect!

d_flawless

i just want the lip sets. HOT!

are these just small size items? it's not a palette, in other words, right?

ebonyannette

Yeah!!!!!! I love them, I want one of each, warm and cool!
I will have some b/u shadesticks!! I wish they would throw some paints and eyeliners in a set too.

JediFarfy

OMG I'm so glad I just started getting pigments. I only have one out of all of them. Mine!!! I definitely need the shadestick set too, and maybe the warm lipglass/lustre set.
smiles.gif

roxybc

It's a good idea that MAC is releasing this collection on 2 diff dates. That way it allows us to buy MORE!!

Actually, I just want to cool lipglass set. I either have most of the other stuff, or they aren't my colors.

bellaetoile

thank you so much! finally, something i can completely skip because i own 99% of those items. my wallet is slowly recovering.

baby_love

if someone could PLEASE show me what these colors look like, that would be AWESOME because I've never heard of/seen these lipglasses!

New Flame
Florabundance
Fine China
Courting Rose
Magnetique

if those are good colors, then I'm screwed because then I want BOTH of the lip/lustureglass sets!! AHHH!!!!!

kateisgreat

already have the lip gelee colors so,
i'd like the pigment sets... maybe the lip sets too but the pigment sets for sure!

Joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
Thank you so much for adding the Lustre/Lipglass sets, I soooooo need the warm one!

Me too!
clap.gif

Cocktail_party

Eeek, I want 4 of the sets: lipgelee, shadestick, and both warm sets. I am so excited but my bank account is already starting to whimper :\

ladybugz07

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby_love
if someone could PLEASE show me what these colors look like, that would be AWESOME because I've never heard of/seen these lipglasses!

New Flame
Florabundance
Fine China
Courting Rose
Magnetique

if those are good colors, then I'm screwed because then I want BOTH of the lip/lustureglass sets!! AHHH!!!!!

Check the gallery for pics, all of these have been available before so you should be able to find pics...
greengrin.gif

ladybugz07

Okay, so I doubt I'll get any of these sets since I have most of the items. But I am *stoked* that they are putting lustreglasses in the sets. I prefer them to the lipglasses and I'm glad to see they're finally getting some love from MAC!
smiles.gif

Kim.

Shadesticks for $36.00? The normal ones are like $18 CAN and pigments seem a little overpriced too from what I've seen even LE ones are $23.50 CAN...