eBay Sellers/Fakers to AVOID

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xqueeze_me
pmjkl7 - She sold this: Pigment Cream. One of those with a funnel-thing on the inner lid.

danza_con_mi
- Blue (73) <-- Check the feedback.

speedy_serve is SO using and taking advantage of other sellers' picture...

That 'con' in their ID is so appropriate, but unfortunately the buyers just haven't realised
ssad.gif
All the time positive feedback is being left, more will be conned.

speedy-serve seem to be selling 1g containers of the stuff. Unless someone reads the listing carefully, they'll think they're getting a full jar.

OMG, I've just read the feedback for this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=110189340266 and the buyer hasn't said anything about having paid AU $24.50 for just 1g of pigment!!

rockin

Personally, I would rather take a neg than pay and have to go through all the PayPal dispute stuff. If the seller raises an Unpaid Item Dispute, she can put her reasons there and shouldn't get a strike for it.
She already has two mutual feedback withdrawals on her account. If I were her, I'd be tempted to take the neg, then start again on a new ID.

rockin

Actually, it looks like the auction is still live, and she hasn't actually won it yet! It doesn't end for another 2 days.

If this is the case, tell her to withdraw her bids now

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin
Actually, it looks like the auction is still live, and she hasn't actually won it yet! It doesn't end for another 2 days.

THANKS! I just noticed that. AHAHAHAH I'm so blind. :S EEEKS!

I've just told her to retract her bid now so hopefully she'll be safe.... Just waiting for a reply from her now!
winks.gif

wolfsong

I had just messaged and reported speedy_serve and danza_con_mi before i came to this thread! The following auction is why (for speedy_serve):

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Versatile-and...QQcmdZViewItem

I stated in the message that by taking photos from other sellers suggests that they dont have authentic prigments, and that it is against ebay policy to steal photos/info. I told them that i reported the listings and that if they had real pigments they should put up their own photos of them - if not it seems like evidence to my theory (also that the Sunpepper pigment in the auction is counterfeit). Hopefully - like its paypal company - ebay will use messages to determine if auctions contain counterfeit/prohibited items.

Xqueeze_me

Quote:

The listing was removed and she didn't have to pay so she's really happy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfsong
Why do sellers make it harder for themselves? How could that be blue?! Masochists...

Colour dyslexic! Messaging the buyer now.. Paid more than AU$30 for those crap fakes.

Quote:
ssad.gif
I really don't see what's wrong with specifying different payment types for different countries. It's something you should be allowed to do.

Well, they apparently enforced that policy just a few days ago.. When my listing got cancelled. You can check it here: Misleading and Discouraging Payment Policy.

dizzygal

I messaged this seller some time ago about the fakes that they were selling they have now changed ID they were maple.closet and had another ID previously

red

katharine4504

0c2d_1.JPG

MAC Bronzer / Blush in Raisin
beautiful compact with mirror and brush in bottom

red

I don't know if this is counterfeit, where there pre-release versions of the Barbie e/s?

MAC-greeneyeshadow1.jpg

You're buying 1 M.A.C. EYESHADOW (NEW in BOX)
Shade: Springtime Skipper
[Mid-tone minty green with gold pearl (Veluxe Pearl)]

***PRE-RELEASE VERSION***
(However, it's the same size as full size, the only difference is label!!!)

yeah buddy, except the Barbie Skipper is 1.3gm and yours is 1.5 gm ... not sure what to think ....

rockin

Re: gipsy.bling

I've reported her latest listings, as I've reported all I've seen recently. I've also sent a message to the bidder on that listing for 6 jars, giving them the link to the guide on ebay.

Cutebabydoll6 also continues to list fakes, and sells them easily, despite the feedback I left for her. One more positive, and my neg disappears off of the first page of her feedback
ssad.gif

willowfaery

Thank you all so much for this.
Hopefully it will stop me buying any more fakes
thmbdn.gif

Guess who recently brought two eye shadows from fiona_759, didn't think to look at her pigments "agrrrrrr"
Ho hum better check next time.
Jules the gulable :confused: xxx

simplykat

i just bought a makeup brush from one of the names listed.... and i emailed her about it. i am so angry!! i got excited for nothing ):

willowfaery

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplykat
i just bought a makeup brush from one of the names listed.... and i emailed her about it. i am so angry!! i got excited for nothing ):

I know, what sort of people are they!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrr

1165Cheryl

I asked one of these sellers 2 questions about the "plumage" and they answered back very rude. Since they were selling for cheap I was going to buy one and bust them. They retracted my bid and told ebay that I retracted it due to her return policy. They know what they are doing and all these new mac buyers are getting a bad deal... I asked another one today but she wanted to know if it was real or not, she doesnt want to sell fakes. This color is popping up every where...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfsong
Thanks to dizzygal for this:

anne37.2007

Thanks to HOTasFCUK for these:

jctrojan

hatr61

badtothebone64

Selling identical stock with made up names for pigments (Mythology anyone?!), thick bases, cheap looking product, all 'new' but without boxes, and batch codes that are for the year 2009 etc.

Thanks to darkishstar for these:

seasoncolour

aonneo

ebymom

Thanks to darkbeauty27 for this one:

fluttrgrl

wolfsong

Auctions/listings are a legal contract. If they sell counterfeit when they make out its authentic (ie when they dont write 'MAC style' or 'like MAC' etc) then they are breaking that contract. This makes any return policy they have void and redundant - just like when you buy from a company/store. This means you dont have to pay, and you can get full refunds if you have paid (when you have shipped the item back).

Status
Not open for further replies.