eBay Sellers/Fakers to AVOID

Status
Not open for further replies.

X_SiN_X

not the ones you are selling now.

a couple of months back i looked at your ebay and you had bulk lots, 2 that i saw, I posted back when I saw them too.

Oh well, just sayin.

Edit: Just searched my posts... 64 MAC items for $200 to be exact.

Prinsesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_SiN_X
not the ones you are selling now.

a couple of months back i looked at your ebay and you had bulk lots, 2 that i saw, I posted back when I saw them too.

Oh well, just sayin.

Hmm, you have to be a little bit more specific.

Did you message me on eBay about this?
Did you message me on Specktra about this?
What was the title of the listing?
How much was the winning bid?
What do you mean by "no product names"?

I just want to clarify because I always HAVE product names on my items such as "Blue Frost" for eyeshadows. If I didn't have them, how would I be able to list out the names on the listing?

I can't take all angles of the products because they cost me so I usually just take pictures of the "front" and include any M.A.C product usage paper. And when buyers want more, I usually just send them by e-mail and post on photobucket.

EDIT:
I can only backdate from 45-90 days ago I think for all sold listings.

macluvermre

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
Hiya!
smiles.gif
They are all supposed to have flat pans, I am unsure as to whether or not this has been corrected in the fakes, though it appears it may well have been. Though to be fair regarding gluing some authentic e/s I got from MAC direct also had crap glue and were super easy to remove (namley Black Tied, Beauty Marked and Parrot) - the Parrot almost fell out of the pot and I bought it direct!! Though I have also had others that were complete bastards to get out
angry.gif

I wonder this because recently I got two Matte2 e/s in Newly Minted and it seems these are now doing the rounds.... I have to say that mine came in questionable boxes (the card is yukky like the glitter another member posted about recently - and it was bought from MAC yearly sale) but the printing and pans, & pots themselves seems spot on to me - I checked for ALL the counterfeit markers including the numbers inside the pots and the insignia in the centre base of the pot as well and it was all fine. The colour is exact as well and the texture itself is right so I really dont know what to make of these now?
ssad.gif

Hi Panda! I have finally got my money refunded and was going to leave a negative comment for the beautyisrelative seller for selling me matte2 FAKES. Now, having depotted (and nearly destroyed) the Poisen Pen e/s I bought from Forziere-findings, I have discovered that it is also FAKE. I have unknowingly purchased several fakes since then. Now, I received a fake Your Ladyship pigment AND a fake sweetness beauty powder blush from seller biluan123. I was still able to leave a negative mark for her. The thing that really pisses me off, I emailed her twice PRIOR to purchasing to ask if she will guarantee authenticity of the pigment. She immediately replied with "absolutely", they are 100% guaranteed authentic - "I get them from only one reliable person".....Well, that's BS, as I checked where she bought them (via her FB), and alot of stuff from that magenta-shores lady! She is known for fakes, I am positive. I believe the seller biluan123 is exempting herself from any responsibility to the authenticity of anything, as the only thing the auctions state is that "I buy mac lots/bulks for myself", "Anything I have no use for, I sell it!"... wtf? Then, it was fake, as was the BPB and I am going to post some photos of that as well - the box, the black sticker on the back of that has BEIGE writing again - reminescence of the fake matte. She did instantly (and I do mean instantly) refund my payment + shipping and did NOT want the products back. However, I felt I should at least leave one neg. mark for the fake pigment since she guaranteed ahead of time that it was real
ssad.gif
. After opening the lid, I knew instantly it was fake, it is a muted melon pink color. We all know that it was a beige champagne sparkly color, I have it to compare to. Oh well, that's my rant for this morning
smiles.gif
** Buyer beware from the above sellers. Especially the ones that exempt themselves from any responsibility by saying all the items are resold from the mac lots she buys for herself regularly?! okay, whatever.....

TISH1124

^^^^Forziere-Findings is a complete FAKE!! she sold two of us on here fake shadows....claimed she did not know...even when she was made aware it was a fake by the person that bought it months before me...same shade and everything. She did refund my money however

Biluan123I will be shocked if any of her stuff us fake.....I have bought several shadows from her and depotted them and they have all been perfect. I actually think she has a CCO connection because the items she lists are always on sell at the CCO at the exact same time.
Sad if she is a fake seller as well.... Keep us posted

macluvermre

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
^^^^Forziere-Findings is a complete FAKE!! she sold two of us on here fake shadows....claimed she did not know...even when she was made aware it was a fake by the person that bought it months before me...same shade and everything. She did refund my money however

Biluan123I will be shocked if any of her stuff us fake.....I have bought several shadows from her and depotted them and they have all been perfect. I actually think she has a CCO connection because the items she lists are always on sell at the CCO at the exact same time.
Sad if she is a fake seller as well.... Keep us posted

Hi
smiles.gif
. I will. I am going to post the fake BPB (sweetness) and the fake pigment. She did not deny that they weren't fake either. I saw her feedback comments - and she has been getting all those eye shadows from magenta shores. I believe that person is a know fake seller? Not sure. Just started a thread with the fake BPB and I am going to post them up very soon!

pop violet

Hey, I came across this message and just had to defend myself. You bought a lipglass and plushglasses (not lustreglasses) and plushglasses are manufactured with different handles/caps. They are not as shiny as regular lipglasses. Also unboxed was listed and one missing label was listed clearly in the auction. All of my items are 100% guaranteed authentic in every way and I cannot stress that enough. Either way, I didn't have to, but still refunded you 100% including shipping when I received everything back and was upset when I just saw your post.

At any rate, I'm sorry you felt that way but saw this post and just had respond.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
I bought some Lipglasses and Lusterglasses from this seller
s.gif
*allura*
She has only stock photos up so you can't even tell what her stuff looks like.. they just showed up and are terrible fakes! No boxes or batch codes (one doesn't even have a sticker on the bottom at all!) And the label on the bottom is completely off. The caps to them are dull and don't even look close to the real thing. Then I opened one to see what it looked like and it stunk SO bad! I am sending them back.

I thought I would look for some rare colors on ebay but my mistake... I agree with most everyone else, I am sticking to the MAC stores and MAC online!

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by macluvermre
Hi Panda! I have finally got my money refunded and was going to leave a negative comment for the beautyisrelative seller for selling me matte2 FAKES. Now, having depotted (and nearly destroyed) the Poisen Pen e/s I bought from Forziere-findings, I have discovered that it is also FAKE. I have unknowingly purchased several fakes since then. Now, I received a fake Your Ladyship pigment AND a fake sweetness beauty powder blush from seller biluan123. I was still able to leave a negative mark for her. The thing that really pisses me off, I emailed her twice PRIOR to purchasing to ask if she will guarantee authenticity of the pigment. She immediately replied with "absolutely", they are 100% guaranteed authentic - "I get them from only one reliable person".....Well, that's BS, as I checked where she bought them (via her FB), and alot of stuff from that magenta-shores lady! She is known for fakes, I am positive. I believe the seller biluan123 is exempting herself from any responsibility to the authenticity of anything, as the only thing the auctions state is that "I buy mac lots/bulks for myself", "Anything I have no use for, I sell it!"... wtf? Then, it was fake, as was the BPB and I am going to post some photos of that as well - the box, the black sticker on the back of that has BEIGE writing again - reminescence of the fake matte. She did instantly (and I do mean instantly) refund my payment + shipping and did NOT want the products back. However, I felt I should at least leave one neg. mark for the fake pigment since she guaranteed ahead of time that it was real
ssad.gif
. After opening the lid, I knew instantly it was fake, it is a muted melon pink color. We all know that it was a beige champagne sparkly color, I have it to compare to. Oh well, that's my rant for this morning
smiles.gif
** Buyer beware from the above sellers. Especially the ones that exempt themselves from any responsibility by saying all the items are resold from the mac lots she buys for herself regularly?! okay, whatever.....

Hi sweetie!!! I hear you on the fake Matte2 - I have two as well... both are Newly Minted and the depotting is no longer the answer - you prob discovered this the same time I did
winks.gif
hehehe

Magenta Shores as well all know has been selling counterfeits for ages - and we all highly suspect that she was in fact divalaglam - ex ebay seller deregistered - both are located in the SAME area of NSW, same suburb in fact, right near me too
ssad.gif

The fake Your Ladyhsip is horrible, nothing like the original.... pity there are so many fake pigments getting about.

I thought all the blushes were fakes - there are so many of them floating about and these lots almost always appear on AU ebay before anywhere else.... so if you want to know whats coming up in the counterfeit market take a look here first
winks.gif
LOLOL!!!

Moxy

Makes one wonder why a seller would even go browsing in the FAKE thread if everything was ok?
hmm.gif

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by irn_maiden
Oh, ha ha, I see what you mean. No I know Jeanette from other networking sites. Just saying hiya.

Ok I am confused now.
winks.gif
greengrin.gif

edit:

From which networking sites? I am only really active on specktra.

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by irn_maiden
Oh, ha ha, I see what you mean. No I know Jeanette from other networking sites. Just saying hiya.

Come on... we all know who you are
yes.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
Come on... we all know who you are
yes.gif

Wahhh what have i missed ??
yahoo.gif

Anyone wants some homemade chicken soup??
It's so cold in London ...and of course still no school as teachers cannot get to school cos of the snow covered roads ,dangerous driving conditions etc!!!
angry.gif

I wonder how does the rest of Europe manages when they get snow
yes.gif

Fed up Im !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
Wahhh what have i missed ??
yahoo.gif

Actually I have no idea.
th_dunno.gif

I am still confused. Or let's better say I have an idea but I can't believe that it is true because I would be to upset.

Quote:
Anyone wants some homemade chicken soup??
It's so cold in London ...and of course still no school as teachers cannot get to school cos of the snow covered roads ,dangerous driving conditions etc!!!
angry.gif

yes.gif

Sure!
greengrin.gif

Moxy

Quote:
yes.gif

Babe I'm from Slovenia and in comparison to London, we have oooodles of snow!
greengrin.gif
But I like it. I dont like to complain, I know it'll go away eventually! We can just sit and wait
th_dunno.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxy
Babe I'm from Slovenia and in comparison to London, we have oooodles of snow!
greengrin.gif
But I like it. I dont like to complain, I know it'll go away eventually! We can just sit and wait
th_dunno.gif

Gee hun lol i don't mind the snow it seems to me that we are so ill prepared..school has been shut,no public transport, now we have run out of grit and there's more snow on the way ...<sigh>just fed up if you see what i mean
sneaky.gif

Saying all this the kids have enjoed themselves...built a massive snowman
awwwww
Hugs to you all
smiles.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
Actually I have no idea.
th_dunno.gif

I am still confused. Or let's better say I have an idea but I can't believe that it is true because I would be to upset.

Sure!
greengrin.gif

(((capmorlovesmac)))try not to get upset,after all is only a text on the screen, the beauty of the net is that you can turn the PC off and it's all gone
th_wink3.gif
magic eh
There's far too many keyboard warriors on the net !
Take care hun Im off now x
ciao

Status
Not open for further replies.