Ebay UK!Lots of fake HeLLo Kitty!

BellaItalia1969

Just a warning girls,it seems that some sellers on ebay UK,have decided to make few pennies from peddling these fake H.K...i thought previously that the fake H.K was onlylimited to the lipglass,and eyeshadows but tonight i came across these !!
%21BSBQw1QBmk%7E$%28KGrHgoOKjYEjlLmYLs0BKBCVWGMYQ%7E%7E_1.JPG

complete with brush under the compact
th_sign_woot.gif

sellers :tonybusiness-1,
rifrafkaf
s.gif

He has another lot of these in a different shade (sigh)both auctions have been reported but ebay UK,is on very slow tonight !
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Hello-Kitty-Co...07-MAC_W0QQite
Seriously all these fakers are just making harder for authentic sellers to sell their genuine Mac!!!
angry.gif
rants.gif

angi

Reported the ones that are still up.

Just feel bad for the people that have purchased them already. : (

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by angi
Reported the ones that are still up.

Just feel bad for the people that have purchased them already. : (

Angi hiya >
smiles.gif
how are the little furry pets of yours?I had to say no to my daughter...
ssad.gif
not fair having a pet if you are not at home a lot!
I know,i know...me too,HK,wasn't my fav Mac collection,the packaging is cute but it reminded me of my daughter rainmac when she was little....but selling all these cheapo,crappy fakes just takes the biscuit!
angry.gif

I reported too
yes.gif

angi

Ah.... they're good thank you. They've been happily playing on my sofa this evening.... So how did that cheesecake work out for you?

I think, looking at the time left to run on the items
tonybusiness-1, has relisted the HK items that were up, so I've reported them again, and drawn ebays attention to the fact that this is the second time, and 5th fake item that I've reported this seller for.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Ah.... they're good thank you. They've been happily playing on my sofa this evening.... So how did that cheesecake work out for you?

I think, looking at the time left to run on the items
tonybusiness-1, has relisted the HK items that were up, so I've reported them again, and drawn ebays attention to the fact that this is the second time, and 5th fake item that I've reported this seller for.

Hiya Angi
winks.gif
i was sort of trying to picture your furry friends playing on the sofa...sorry i forgot how many you have?I think that another thing that put me off having them as pets,as there seems to be a popular misconception that they are somehow dirty ?
Cheesecake was good...anymore and my OH says that he will have to roll me to the beach in Italy!!
back2topic.gif

I have also reported that seller tonybusiness-1,and now i have noticed that he has relisted these again...without mentioning Mac name etc ...still a fake,still wrong...but lots of sellers do and get away with it !
Goodnight Angi and thank you x

angi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
Hiya Angi
winks.gif
i was sort of trying to picture your furry friends playing on the sofa...sorry i forgot how many you have?I think that another thing that put me off having them as pets,as there seems to be a popular misconception that they are somehow dirty ?
Cheesecake was good...anymore and my OH says that he will have to roll me to the beach in Italy!!
back2topic.gif

I have also reported that seller tonybusiness-1,and now i have noticed that he has relisted these again...without mentioning Mac name etc ...still a fake,still wrong...but lots of sellers do and get away with it !
Goodnight Angi and thank you x

I have two furries
yes.gif
, and they're enough trouble for me! Like any small creatures, rats can be dirty, but for the most part, they've very clean. They can share a lot of their illnesses with us, and us with them, compared to other pets, which might be part of the misconception, so it means I can't go near them when I have a cold! Wish I was off to a beach in Italy.... or had cheesecake for that matter!

I checked on tony today, and these listings have been taken down again. Yay! But I think we'll have to keep an eye on him. Maybe if we target one seller consistently, every time they put their fakes back up, they'll go away (or at least start another account).

BellaItalia1969

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
yes.gif
well done us and anyone else who has reported Tone!
Some seem to think that by listing these fakes and avoiding mentioning Mac'S NAME in the auction it's OK to list their fakey crap!

BellaItalia1969

Angi,I need to add this person to our sellers of fake HK blush!This seller house-of-zia item nu.260411616898 Mac HK,in Tippy with brush and mirror
angry.gif
Ermmm i have come across this seller before she used ebay ID :syrahpink item nu:320368144093,sold same fake HK blush,but her listings got pulled so she sells this now on her house-of -zia ID!
Some sellers really think that they can hide ...
girl_devil.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Hey, I had a look and reported it. Hopefully it will get taken down

Hiya Angi
winks.gif
gawd wasn't the weather awful today...my little one always gets so bored...when the weather is bad!Maybe a couple of furry pets would keep him occupied...how are they btw?
The fake HK collection is bad Angi,but the fake Mac fluidline is getting so rife on ebay too,another seller that i have reported was
grimbo-sambo,she sold just now 10 different shades of fake FAFI lipstick,i know for a fact there was only 5!Now she has the dreaded fake Mac 12 eyeshadows palettes,
BNIB Mac professional cream eyeshadow makeup artist set on eBay, also, Eye Shadow, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 24-May-09 18:29:06 BST)
%21BSmeIMQ%21Wk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-D8EjlLlzKDlBKEEPZKzIQ%7E%7E_12.JPG

BNIB Mac professional cream eyeshadow makeup artist set on eBay, also, Eye Shadow, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 24-May-09 18:56:37 BST)
Lol Angi she says that they are 100% genuine,I did emailed her about her Fafi,but no response...no doubt the pigments are fakey too
angry.gif

angi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
Hiya Angi
winks.gif
gawd wasn't the weather awful today...my little one always gets so bored...when the weather is bad!Maybe a couple of furry pets would keep him occupied...how are they btw?

I don't know. I'm on a corporate education week this week. I hope they're ok.
yes.gif
But I've not left them home alone, so they should be!

I reported all the fake items, the palettes, and indeed the pigments are fake, so I reported those too.

I didn't know about her big clinique lot, so didn't report it, but no doubt thats fake too.

Did you see the HK blush got taken down?
choochoo.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
I don't know. I'm on a corporate education week this week. I hope they're ok.
yes.gif
But I've not left them home alone, so they should be!

I reported all the fake items, the palettes, and indeed the pigments are fake, so I reported those too.

I didn't know about her big clinique lot, so didn't report it, but no doubt thats fake too.

Did you see the HK blush got taken down?
choochoo.gif

Hahaha Angi,that made me "chortle"about not leaving them alone...when we had the hamster we had to ask out neighbour kids to come and feed them,they were also good enough to tidy up the cage.
Back to the topic,i hate these awful fake Mac palettes,the shades look so toxic!I bet you your pets,are missing you
ssad.gif

Tc
smiles.gif

ps.I reported these too
winks.gif

RedRibbon

This looks mighty fake to me..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MAC-Eyeshadow-pallet-Warm-Colours_W0QQitemZ290317105654QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK _Health_Beauty_Make_Up_Sets_LE?hash=item2903171056 54&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1688|66%3A2 |65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A5 0

BellaItalia1969

Hiya...
yes.gif
yep another one to my list of fakers!Some really think that they have bought genuine MAC ,from that awful fake website,brush111.com ,fakes galore on there is like Aladdins cave!

RedRibbon

Do MAC sell glosses in sets of five?

I've never see any on the website but there are some listed on ebay.

This looks a bit suspect to me as well..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MAC-MULTI-COLOUR-PALETTE-NEW_W0QQitemZ320373089807QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Hea lth_Beauty_Make_up_Cosmetics_Eye_Shadow_PP?hash=it em320373089807&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3 A4|65%3A10|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3 A200

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/12-MAC-EYE-SHADOWS-IN-PAN-PALLETTE-UK-SELER_W0QQitemZ260412970301QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_H ealth_Beauty_Make_up_Cosmetics_Eye_Shadow_PP?hash= item260412970301&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66 %3A4|65%3A10|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A1|294 %3A200

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-EYE-SHADOW-BLUSHER-COMPLETE-PALLET-COMPACT_W0QQitemZ280346927280QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK _Health_Beauty_Make_up_Cosmetics_Eye_Shadow_PP?has h=item280346927280&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms= 66%3A4|65%3A10|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A2|2 94%3A200

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/3-colour-eyeshadows-in-blue-new_W0QQitemZ180357904586QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Hea lth_Beauty_Make_up_Cosmetics_Eye_Shadow_PP?hash=it em180357904586&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3 A4|65%3A10|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A3|294%3 A200

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MAC-Eye-Shadow_W0QQitemZ260411482655QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_ Health_Beauty_Make_up_Cosmetics_Eye_Shadow_PP?hash =item260411482655&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=6 6%3A4|65%3A10|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A4|29 4%3A200

angi

Reported all of todays items
yes.gif

Its good to see that everything we previously reported has been taken down.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Reported all of todays items
yes.gif

Its good to see that everything we previously reported has been taken down.

Hello Angi
smiles.gif
that's very true,but you have the special "pulling powers" as i recall from one of your previous threads..pity ebay didn't reward you with some "genuine Mac piggys" as a thank you for all you hard work
yes.gif

I do report ..time permitting as fake makeup is a big nay any to me
angry.gif

BellaItalia1969

Redribbon,the third link for that awful fake Mac palette,seller obviously doesn't know Mac products,as auction says genuine !!
th_LMAO.gif
Ohg truly....
%21BSmyHHg%21Wk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-DMEjlLlvjJvBKEE7wm%28Jw%7E%7E_2.JPG

NEW EYE SHADOW & BLUSHER COMPLETE PALLET COMPACT on eBay, also, Eye Shadow, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 27-May-09 19:41:40 BST)
Im just amazed because the seller is not a newbie and if know "anything about Mac...you'd know that they do not make tacky palettes such as the one above!!ok it seems that the seller of fake HK ,lipglass and Vogue eyeliner has relisted these...even though they were previously removed by ebay!!Now that's just really takes the mick!She has done the auctions as joblots!!Obviously trying to unload her fakes onto some other poor sucker!!Reported!
JOB LOT OF 10 MACnew LIQUID EYELINERS BLACK BNIB on eBay, also, Health Beauty, Wholesale Job Lots (end time 22-May-09 10:21:59 BST)
JOB LOT OF 8 MACnew HELLO KITTY LIPGLASS LTD EDT on eBay, also, Health Beauty, Wholesale Job Lots (end time 22-May-09 10:14:04 BST)