Enabler-ville

NaomiH

I know, and now I get the feeling other people have been asking for them at my target as well and I'm gonna have to fight the crowd on Friday. The website said my nearest target had limited stock and even though purple is my favorite color, I'm not sure it's worth the hassle. I feel like this is missoni madness all over again. I was there for that launch and it was insane!
If I can't get these, I'll probably just shell out for the purple handled Sigma brushes I've been eyeing for like a year.

Melrose

If I can't get these, I'll probably just shell out for the purple handled Sigma brushes I've been eyeing for like a year. 
What's your experience with sigma brushes? I've never tried any but all the makeup gurus on youtube rave about them. I only own mac brushes and a few SK brushes.

mel33t

What's your experience with sigma brushes? I've never tried any but all the makeup gurus on youtube rave about them. I only own mac brushes and a few SK brushes.
I have a set plus a few other Sigma brushes. Some are really good. Like the foundation brushes. The eye brushes are okay, they're not comparable to MAC IMO but they're cheaper. I think Real Techniques makes much better face brushes and as far as eye brushes go I like Sephora and MAC. They're not life changing.

NaomiH

I've never tried them either, but they're purple (lol) and supposedly comparable to MAC brushes so it seems like a decent enough deal for a nice set.
I wish I could get a nice set of MAC brushes all in one go, but since you have to buy them individually at like 30 bucks a pop it's a slow going process for me. lol
I'm also contemplating a set from Bdellium. My big need right now though is to replace my blush brushes, they're pretty ancient.

mel33t

I've never tried them either, but they're purple (lol) and supposedly comparable to MAC brushes so it seems like a decent enough deal for a nice set. I wish I could get a nice set of MAC brushes all in one go, but since you have to buy them individually at like 30 bucks a pop it's a slow going process for me. lol I'm also contemplating a set from Bdellium. My big need right now though is to replace my blush brushes, they're pretty ancient. 
Try Real Techniques! They're so much more affordable and in pretty colors. I'm not a fan of their eye brushes but their face brushes are on the money. I use their domed blush brush for powder, bronzer, and blush, its that versatile. The white duo fibre ones are awesome too.

NaomiH

Try Real Techniques! They're so much more affordable and in pretty colors. I'm not a fan of their eye brushes but their face brushes are on the money. I use their domed blush brush for powder, bronzer, and blush, its that versatile. The white duo fibre ones are awesome too.
I might give those a go, thanks!

Melrose

I've never tried them either, but they're purple (lol) and supposedly comparable to MAC brushes so it seems like a decent enough deal for a nice set. I wish I could get a nice set of MAC brushes all in one go, but since you have to buy them individually at like 30 bucks a pop it's a slow going process for me. lol I'm also contemplating a set from Bdellium. My big need right now though is to replace my blush brushes, they're pretty ancient. 
Yeah, I had to build up my mac brush collection slowly over time. I have plenty now and probably don't really need much more. I just bought the 138 in Georgia and it was pretty expensive. The SK brushes are not a must have for me but I still wanted it for the color, value and of course because it's a LE anniversary set.

NaomiH

Yeah, I had to build up my mac brush collection slowly over time. I have plenty now and probably don't really need much more. I just bought the 138 in Georgia and it was pretty expensive. The SK brushes are not a must have for me but I still wanted it for the color, value and of course because it's a LE anniversary set.
They aren't a must have for me either, but they're purple and a good deal. lol
I only have 4 MAC brushes right now and hope to eventually get a whole set.

Melrose

They aren't a must have for me either, but they're purple and a good deal. lol I only have 4 MAC brushes right now and hope to eventually get a whole set. 
I understand, you definitely need more brushes then, lol. Hey, did you ever get anything from the UD pulp fiction collection after all?

Vineetha

Goooodddd Morninnnngggggg
flower.gif

Anaphora

I feel like I haven't fully grasped what brushes I need yet.

I have the MAC 187, 130, 217, 239, 286, and 109.

I use the 130 for applying my concealer (which I use all over my cheeks, under eyes, nose, and chin), and also to blend in my highlight to look natural.
I use the 109 for contour and also to apply my blush.
The 286 I was sold for concealer, but it gets cakey so fast so honestly, I just don't use it. I'm open to suggestions on this one.
The 239 I use to lay down eyeshadow, and the 217 to blend and sometimes put shadow in my crease.
The 187 I only use for applying a super light dusting of my MUFE HD powder because powder brushes always put it on too heavy. The 187 is great at this.

I also own some crappy elf Studio brushes. I really don't like them at all, but I use the lip brush and the angled brush for my brows now. I plan to replace them soon because I find they just don't pick up or lay down enough product. They're a pain in my butt.

What am I missing?

NaomiH

I understand, you definitely need more brushes then, lol. Hey, did you ever get anything from the UD pulp fiction collection after all?
Not yet, I only want 2 things and it wasn't going to ass up to 50 bucks and I don't want to pay UD's like 9 dollar shipping so I'm hoping it goes up on Ulta soon so I can at least get cashback through ebates while it's at 8%. lol

Anaphora

Not yet, I only want 2 things and it wasn't going to ass up to 50 bucks and I don't want to pay UD's like 9 dollar shipping so I'm hoping it goes up on Ulta soon so I can at least get cashback through ebates while it's at 8%. lol
I'm on the same page as you. I only want the lipstick (because packaging) and don't want to pay ridiculous shipping or have to spend $50.

Vineetha

hope you got it since its beautiful! I have the pressed I want the liquid version lol
Thanks Jenise, I was able to snag one.
amuse.gif
Yeah I really hope they bring back the liquid version someday, maybe for the holidays. I have that in moonstone and Love using it mixed with foundation. Also I noticed that Ulta does not list that Champagne one anymore?

NaomiH

Ass up? LMAO!!!! What is on my mind this morning?
girlhaha.gif

Melrose

My sephora inside JCP just barely put the collection out this week and nothing really stood out to me. It's pretty but looks too much like stuff I already have :(