Favorite Brand of Jeans?

aziajs

I like Ashley Stewart jeans. They are inexpensive and really fit well. They also have a lot of styles/finishes. The only problem is that I understand that they have a new buyer so the jeans won't be as good as they were.
ssad.gif

rachybloom

Joes!! I'm a petite hourglass figure and it's hard finding jeans that fit right for me because my butt is pretty full. Everytime I bend over or squat down my jeans tend to slide down..ugh. My go-to jeans are Joe's Provocateur (the petite fit). I get the 27's and they're perfect! I also love their Cigarette skinny jeans and really want to get their new wide leg jeans :] I also like William Rast, although they fit quite large. And Citizen's are always good, and Paige is nice, but not nearly as perfect as Joe's Jeans :]. I probably have ten pairs of Joe's and love every single pair! I'd recommend them to anybody because they have a wide range of fits for nearly every body type.. I'm starting to sound like a spokesperson so I'll stop, but seriously I will always love this brand.

astronaut

My dad says I wear too many "hobo" or "mental patient" clothes (tees and sweats or pajama bottoms lol), so he pursuaded me to try designer jeans. I did, and tried True Religion, 7 FAM, and R&R. I just recently fell in love with Rock and Republic jeans. I don't think I'll be buying any other jeans that aren't R&R! 7 FAM don't fit me right at all and I dislike the designs. True Religion jeans, I don't remember how they fit me, but I just remember absolutely despising the design. I hate the horseshoe on the back. It looks like two saggy butts. Rock & Republic though... they're sexy
love.gif
and they fit me!

For High End Paige, Kenneth Cole New York, and 7FAM; for Mid-End Paper Denim Cloth, for Low End Chip and Pepper of JCP, Vigoss, and Hollister

jamie89

My favorite jeans in the whole world are Joe's by far. Love love love the fit and washes are perfect. There are different styles for different shapes - I am short and curvy and the Provocateurs are PERFECTION.

KellyBean

I have a few:

-Gap
-Levi- this is really hit or miss
-Joe's jeans- I'm short and they make good short jeans. The pair I have, I've had for like 2 years and they still look exactly the same as they used to. You can find these at Saks off Fifth sometimes but very rarely.

XLiluX

I'm still searching for that perfect pair of jeans. I'm pear shaped so most jeans will either fit me in the waist area, but be way too tight everywhere else, or good everywhere else but are too big in the waist and end up looking saggy. I always seem to end up settling with whatever isn't skin tight or falling off of me. I've tried having jeans taken in too but they still don't fit right.

Can anyone recommend a brand that is good for girls with a bit extra in the hips/thighs but smaller in the waist?

clslvr6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by XLiluX
Can anyone recommend a brand that is good for girls with a bit extra in the hips/thighs but smaller in the waist?

IMO Joe's Jeans Honey fit. Since I have gained some wait in my thighs these have worked well for me. 7's Dojo cut has more give in the thighs as well.