Favorite Brand of Jeans?

HOTasFCUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead

My favorite brands are True Religion and Rock and Republic!!! I just picked this pair up:
rrstrutter.jpg

My fiance bought them for me but he had a heart attack when he saw the price tag. Needless to say no more expensive jeans for a LONG while unless I cough up the cash for them.
yes.gif

Those are Silver Strutters!! I got those right before christmas & they are beautiful!!! With Ontario sales tax, they were about $400 CND here and the sad part is, i still haven't worn them because they are sooooo long and despertly need to be hemmed!!

Great choice!!!

ShauntyXD

fjvkbjdn OMG THIS is my threaad! LOL sorry i just get really excited when it come to jeans. Jeans are probably more important to me than make up :O shocking i know.
anyway, i can't choose just one favorite brand, so i'll list the merits of all my favorites
greengrin.gif

Rock and Republic: Very nice pocket designs (don't like the new R's), MANY different styles, on some styles the fabric is very thin therefore tearing in the thighs and crotch is common (authenticforum.com for a list of styles that rip easily). More of a jean for the younger set, most styles are looow-rise.
Seven for all Mankind: Excellent quality, many styles, sturdy fabric. A very good jean for all ages. Worth the price.
True Religion: very good quality, interesting leg seam (it wraps around the leg, Bobby style doesn't though), back pocket horseshoe design is cute, not overwhelming ( i don't like the new super large horseshoes though). Sturdy sturdy fabric.
Rich and Skinny: mostly skinny jeans, nice selection of bold colours, fabric is thin, but WILL NOT rip, this fabric conforms to your leg so nicely they look like leggings, if you're a larger person they won't look right 'cos they'll show every flaw. Inside waistband and pockets lined with silk, blank back pockets, a little gold R on the upper right thigh. Better for the younger set or really fit ppl.
Citizens of Humanity: excellent quality, very luxurious fabric, good for the older crowd, simple back pockets.
Paige Premium Denim: Excellent quality, good for the older crowd, most back pocket designs are blank, good fit (paige Adams Geller was a fit model)
Hudson: amazing fabric, fit very well, good selection (their wide leg jeans are AMAZING)

<3<3

jmthoreson

I don't wear any denim that is not "designer" because the cuts and fabrics are just so much better then the cheap stuff! My favorite brand is True Religion in their johnny or bobby fit. (both straight legged styles, bobby has flap pockets though) The larger pockets are perfect for girls with larger butts, it makes it look nice round and perky. I love the washes, they are all so detailed and they just look expensive. I just bought a pair of hudsons and I love them. These jeans seem to work well for curvy girls, like me, and skinny girls so they are versatile jeans. The cut and wash seem to be designed to make your legs look skinny and long. i have several pairs of joes and like those too. The designs and washes can be a little boring but the fits are always great. Sevens are very popular but not really my thing. I think most of the cuts are made for skinny girls with no butts, the spacing on the back pockets makes my butt look so wide. They look great on the typical skinny white girl though.

.k.

i got my first pair of citizens for 40 bucks! i didnt even know the brand! haha i just bought them off some guy who works at the factory. hehe im a dork

hhunt2

I love, love Lucky Jeans but if I can't afford them, i also like...

DKNY, Express, Elle (at Kohls). I'm not a Kohl's shopper but I wanted to check out the Vera Wang and Elle lines. And I liked the clothing and the prices were decent. $30 for a pair of jeans.

stacylynne

Seven for Mankind jeans, Joe's Jeans, Guess, Lucky, A/X & Rock Republic
I love boot cut jeans they're my fav.
Dark wash with a hot pair of heels...

TDoll

My all time favorite is Seven for all Mankind. These jeans are so awesome, I feel totally justified spending the money on them. They are worth every penny and last FOREVER.
Citizens of Humanity is my close close second fav! Again, great quality and fit!

BadBadGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by gymangel812
i like jeans. alot.
Attachment 5691
my favorite is rock & republic closely followed by diesel.

Wow I wish my collection looked like yours!
graucho.gif

I want some rhinetone R&R's. Do they make those anymore or are they all sold out? I only recently began getting into the designer denim after getting tired of jeans getting loose, torn or baggy.

I really want to try the Joe's Honey jeans since everyone says they fit so good.

Currently Guess and Antik have my heart in the denim brand corner.

KikiB

I like the Joe's Provacateur fit, because I have an inseam that is so short that I have to get even the shortest of the "short" inseam jeans hemmed (27"). I don't really care a ton about the style, so long as they are designed for a short inseam. If they go curvy too, I'm stockpiling.

kurisuteru

I love Hudson Jeans, J Brand (for their clean lines -- if you like the classy look, you can never go wrong with them! Their 14" ink wash is gorgeous.) and True Religion. They make the legs look perpetually long and slim! And at 5'2, believe me, you need all the help you can get!

I had one Guess pair of jeans...hated it. Thought it was uncomfy as hell until one day, I was shopping at Guess and found this lotus flower pocket stitching, thought it was gorgeous.

Cost me around 200.00$ (SA told me that it was 100.00 more expensive than their regular jeans, because it was premium). I was skeptical at first, but was well worth the price. Did not run low in the back (with my thong for everyone to see) and was surprisingly comfortable as well!

josie

I love my Citizens, but the material is kinda flimsy to me. It's uber comfortable though and their jeans fit me great, so it's all love.

I just got some Chip&Peppers. I got a dark wash that I really like, they're comfy too.

Annnnd! Levis.
smiles.gif
Always a good, affordable staple.

Am I the only one who still wants the R&R Victoria Beckham jeans? lol I know they seem kinda cheesy, but I'd love em. I've also yet to cop some True Religions. They have nice fits, but I feel like I'm drownin in em as far as height goes.