Favorite Brand of Jeans?

user46

i LOVE the jeans from Charlotte Russe. I think the brand is Rampage, but don't quote me on it. They fit me just right.

user46

i just noticed i dug this thread up from 2 years ago, lol. oops. damn those links at the bottom of the pages.

pumpkincat210

It has never been justified for me to buy a $200 pair of jeans. I've never seen jeans on anyone that have just screamed "oh my god those make her look great". I just try to find jeans that fit well and aren't too expensive especially now since all the brands have so many different cuts.

SingFrAbsoltion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACpro__*
i LOVE the jeans from Charlotte Russe. I think the brand is Rampage, but don't quote me on it. They fit me just right.

It's Refuge. I work there and I fold them all day longggg they're soft

My favorite pair of jeans is J Brand. They're just perfect. And I love Era of Chaos but I think they only sell it in LF stores.

Cosmopolitics

Levi's Curvy Cut, because those are the only jeans I have tried (so far) that fit my ample butt and don't give me plumber's ass :p

HOTasFCUK

I always spend lots of money on jeans. Some people just don't understand it but its my thing just like some people will go spend $600 on shoes LOL I'm obsessed with Rock & Republic & Seven for all Mankind. I still wear all my old Miss Sixty jeans and those were always an old fave! I can't wear anything else, i don't know why. I'll wear $400 CND R&R jeans with a $12 shirt. Its not about the money or acting snobby. I just one of my cult like obsessions (like MAC...i think we can all relate to that here!) Luckily my boyfriend is just as bad and understands the "need" for expensive jeans but still gives me hell that all my jeans look the same! Its my birthday on March 1st and he want to take me shopping!!! Aaaahhhh new jeans!! I have about 20+ and most of them are stacked on a chair in my room waiting to be hemmed...........

miss sixty & pepe jeans
thmbup.gif

Pure Vanity

Diesel, topshop moto, river island and I have these next boyfriend jeans that I love.

Hudson jeans anyone? heard great things not sure about the 170 quid price tag.

messhead

I have a pair of Hudson Jeans that I bought like two or three years ago. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE them!!! They are the ones with the flap pocket in the back and I haven't been able to find another pair that I like.

My favorite brands are True Religion and Rock and Republic!!! I just picked this pair up:
rrstrutter.jpg

My fiance bought them for me but he had a heart attack when he saw the price tag. Needless to say no more expensive jeans for a LONG while unless I cough up the cash for them.
yes.gif

browneyedbaby

Hudson are lovely, I'm wearing a pair right now. Also quite like my 7s. If you're in the UK and catch the House of Fraser sale right you can pick up both these brands for half price or less.

elmo1026

My favorite Jeans are my seven7 jeans and LB, I can not live with my jeans which i am purchasing 10 pairs today... Loves them

noahlowryfan

i didn't purchase this jean but i tried it on at Macy's and love them. its Citizen for Humanity in their petite. it fits me so perfectly. i love them. i wish i have money for them though.

i really love the Seven For All Mankind that my sister got me and the American Eagle Favorite jean.