Favorite ELF products

interruptedgirl

Easily the ELF eyebrow kit....I use it everyday! I also love the powder brush, the one for 3 bucks. Actually, both the eyebrow kit and the powder brush are 3 bucks......soooooo great, especially for the price!

dyingforyou

1. lipstick in 'posh'.
2. brushes! all my brushes are elf and i've never had a problem with shedding/etc.
3. the blush/bronzer duo. i find that the blush doesn't have a lot of pay off but i love the bronzer.

TheLadyDanger

From what I can remember here are a few notable E.L.F products I give a thumbs up on:

- Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes
- Glossy Gloss in Pink Candy and Merry Cherry (such a pretty red and *SO* pigmented for a gloss)
- Glitter Gloss in Glam Guava (the glitters are so gorgeous)
- Makeup Remover Pen
- Eyebrow Kit in Medium and Dark
- Nail Polish Remover Pads (so convenient especially for traveling)
- Blush/Bronzer Duo (the bronzer is pigmented)
- HD Powder in Corrective Yellow (LOVES)

...that's all I could think of right now!

mommy22girls

I love the cream eyeliners and then I got a smudger brush too (regular line) and I love their studio blushes.

hwdsprincess

i like the blush in pink passion, i like their little eyeshadow compact because it beats mac's price and it's perfect for travel, and i also like their brushes, they're good back ups of my mac ones or when i'm using different colors and don't like to mix. Def love elf stuff and such a good price!!

cjam

I love most of their black handle brushes. Also I used to be in love with their clear mascara/eyebrow gel duo.

fabulousmoolah

I like the brushes, blushes and brow wax. It's hard to find a good light brow color that's not reddish. I had used avon glimmerstick in blonde before, but the elf product has a lot more for less money and it's about the exact same shade.