Favorite ELF products

Britneyc07

My favorite elf products are there brushes , eyeshadow diary book and the oil blotting sheets. My face can get really oily in my T Zone during the day and these work magic.

Divad2013

My I love all there brushes... but I have now started with their blush I love it.. I wish I could find a store that sells the lip exfoliator

Divad2013

I can't say that.. I love their products and I have lippies from 40 on down... I think its all in the person it self. I don't think price makes a product better... Its all in how its made.. I have truly been disappointed in some high end products.

Dolly Snow

I love ELF's eye primer. It is amazing for me, I love the feel and the eye shadow really sticks to it and it never creases!

Olivyah

I can't say that.. I love their products and I have lippies from 40 on down... I think its all in the person it self. I don't think price makes a product better... Its all in how its made.. I have truly been disappointed in some high end products.
I know what you mean. I'm think I probably just had bad luck when picking out their products. I haven't tried a bunch of the ones that have been brought up here, so maybe I'll need to give them another shot.

LoriQ

I have only tried ELF lip gloss. It said high shine. It wasn't and the color was too sheer for what I was looking for.

MmeSpark

I love ELF's eye primer. It is amazing for me, I love the feel and the eye shadow really sticks to it and it never creases!
Is the colour of the primer visible? Does it have a colour at all?
I hate visible primers since I'm very pale.