Favorite ELF products

Olivyah

Am I the only one who was completely disappointed with their products? Yeah the price is incredible, but I think they're being over-hyped, and leading people to get the wrong impression. Or maybe I'm just being harsh. (Not trying to bash Elf at all, hope this is not reading that way)

LouGarner

Am I the only one who was completely disappointed with their products? Yeah the price is incredible, but I think they're being over-hyped, and leading people to get the wrong impression. Or maybe I'm just being harsh. (Not trying to bash Elf at all, hope this is not reading that way)
you get what you pay for lol. The brand is extremely popular because of their price. I have only a few ELF items. I think ELF is appealing to some people because they can't spend $15-$35 on a lippie.

JaMK

I like it to apply over lipstick bc it makes any lipstick last a long time. just make sure to keep lips apart when its drying
greengrin.gif

blushAHOLIC

The small stippling brush (I own 4) The tapered blush brush And the brow gel (wish they had a colored one)

bitesizedberna

I love ELF's brushes out of all their products especially the Powder brush, kabuki brush and the angled eyeliner brush.

MakeupForMommy

I love their Stippling Brush. I have 3 and I feel like I need more! I use them to apply cream blushes, powder blushes, blend out highlight and concealer. I'm sure there are more uses and I will find out! I also love there Make up Mist & Set. And last but not least, their blush brush. :)

MakeupForMommy

I like it to apply over lipstick bc it makes any lipstick last a long time.  just make sure to keep lips apart when its drying  
greengrin.gif
I bought this a couple weeks ago but wasn't sure what exactly I can use it on. Do you think it's safe in the eyes for like eyeliner on the lid or waterline? Ill definitely try it on the lips! Thanks!

blushAHOLIC

I love their Stippling Brush. I have 3 and I feel like I need more! I use them to apply cream blushes, powder blushes, blend out highlight and concealer. I'm sure there are more uses and I will find out! I also love there Make up Mist & Set. And last but not least, their blush brush. :)
I can hear your voice when I read your post lol