for anyone that can read spanish... (specktra member related)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseyKezerian

Wow obviously those girls have no self esteem, they are picking apart everything they could possibly pick apart. She's beautiful, they're stupid!

purrtykitty

This is the sad truth of the internet. While we see how good and unifying this site is to us, these bitches just use it to tear girls apart for no other reason than because they're inconsiderate and self-conscious. Makeup is supposed to be fun and make you feel beautiful and want to share your creations/inspirations with everyone. You shouldn't have to worry about stupid shit like this. It's too bad we can't really figure out if there are any Specktrettes posting that hate and ban them. We don't need those two-faced users here polluting our good community!

GlamYOURus and anyone else affected (since I refuse to read that bullshit) - you are beautiful!!

blindpassion

Ive been thinking about this a lot today...
and I was thinking, I've never posted a tutorial, mostly because I dont think I'm confident enough with my "non makeup" face being on the internet
and when I see the tutorials that you lovely ladies do for all of us
I think "wow they are beautiful! and they are confident! and I look up to them so much!"
and I do
the women on this site are role models for me
smiles.gif
they are confident and they dont wear makeup because they think they are ugly without it, they wear makeup because it is their art... and they are damn good at it too!!!

<3

Corvs Queen

How sad is it that they have to go to another forum to trash people they don't even know. I mean, grow up already. I hate that Jealousy monster.
smiles.gif

kimmy

i'm just gonna say...consider the source.
winks.gif
let's chalk their shit talking up to immaturity. specktrettes rule!

islandblossom

Have the girls on Spectra been notified about what's going on in the spanish vogue forum? If I were them, I would have contacted the moderators over there and request that the thread be deleted because of copyright infringement. What do you think?

angeliquea~+

What sad cunts, seriously. Funny how they don't put their own photos up to be subject to the same scrutiny, probbaly because they all have faces that look like a dropped pie.

I'd bet my last dollar that if you were to put up Glamyourus's photo up against the photo of one of these ugly moles in a contest on a men's Vogue/Ralph/FHM forum, Glamyourus would win by about 10000000000000000 to 1.

Just for the girls who want to post FOTD's but are a bit wary now, another Specktra girl has made a tutorial to help track your photos on the net http://specktra.net/f280/tracking-yo...8/#post1105891

Stephie Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandblossom
Have the girls on Spectra been notified about what's going on in the spanish vogue forum? If I were them, I would have contacted the moderators over there and request that the thread be deleted because of copyright infringement. What do you think?

I'm not sure if they can get the thread deleted, but I'm positive that Glamyourus and any other Specktra members can ask to get their photos removed. I had an issue like this on Myspace and I actually filed a police report and threatened to sue Myspace if they didn't delete the profile. Needless to say, it came down within a few days. Lol.

frocher

Why would anyone be so small minded as to start a thread like this. Girls like this feel better about themselves by tearing people down. It's hurtful and ridiculous.

coachkitten

I don't know why I did this but I went through the entire 28 pages just to see whos pictures they posted. I don't even understand Spanish but you can just tell that they are being mean. I really, really, really don't understand how they can feel good about taking pictures off of this website and picking them apart. It just makes me so sad but mostly REALLY angry.

msashlay

What a horrible thing! At least there are a few members on there, such as Sash and Olympia, that feel this is wrong.

nek0

Well.... what can I say that hasn't been already
smiles.gif

1. They just don't understand the purpose of this forum, they cannot understand some people do this for fun, and for showing others.

2. I have never seen people so TALENTED and BEAUTIFUL as I have seen here @ specktra.

3. Ignorance is the key of this matter, and really really bad manners. The Internet only makes this grow, as everything is widly available and free.

I have never done a FOTD myself or posted pics (at least yet), as I am not as talented and patient with the picture stuff
cutey.gif

So, to the gals that make my days brighter posting your amazing stuff, please keep to do so and ignore this at all
choochoo.gif

Mizz.Yasmine

its not a spanish thing so do not think that, i had this happen to me along with other girls on another forum(english speaking and freaking MEANER then any1 ive ever met, we were made fun of for being ''dumb'' girly girls)
ssad.gif

anyways i think this thread should be deleted or maybe its a good warning and should stay. when i went thru this b4 it turned into a war between the 2 sites so try not to let that happen atleast.each seen the threads on each others sites and went at it. and it was no longer fun 2 post for fear of being harassed. (those girls will def prob see this 1 and get meaner).

florabundance

What a bunch of bitches (the majority, anyway).
It must be crushing for celebs who experience this level of criticism all the time, on a much more public scale.

Still, i'm among those who think this shouldn't have been posted. I wouldn't want those talented and beautiful members featured to be disheartened from showing their skills by small minded idiotic people.

If the FOTD section was members only, it would be beneficial in the sense that it would be easier to know who was responsible for stuff like this, and it could be dealt with easily and effectively. And i sort of hope that nobody would be desperately stupid enough to actually sign up just to steal pics and write derogatory things about them.

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by florabundance
If the FOTD section was members only, it would be beneficial in the sense that it would be easier to know who was responsible for stuff like this, and it could be dealt with easily and effectively. And i sort of hope that nobody would be desperately stupid enough to actually sign up just to steal pics and write derogatory things about them.

The FOTD subforum is members-only already. It has been for quite a long time.

florabundance

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
The FOTD subforum is members-only already. It has been for quite a long time.

oh, so nothing else can be done? like, disable right click?

Mizz.Yasmine

even if u disable right click they can hit ''Print Scr"" on their keyboards and capture whatever their viewing. theyd have to create/upload their own image out of that though so it would be a hassle to steal a photo. only a nutcase would go through all that trouble just to make fun of some1.
ssad.gif
so it would help.

Status
Not open for further replies.