FOTN with the best foundation ever!

Austrian_Babe

I recently bought DiorSkin Forever Extreme Wear Flawless Makeup and I´m in love! I don´t have flawless skin, but this foundation makes me look like I have perfect skin!

FACE
Diorskin Forever foundation
The Body Shop Shimmer Waves Bronze
MAC Blushcreme Lilicent

EYES
Artdeco eye shadow base
brown and beige shade from The Shimmer Waves Bronze
MAC e/s Carbon
Bourjois Metallic black eye kohl
L´Oreal H.I.P. mascara (LOVE!) and Rimmel Extra Super Lash mascara

LIPS
a bit of foundation
Lipfusion clear

a006.jpg

a005.jpg

a007.jpg

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
you look gorgeous and that foundation looks like heaven!

thank you (btw, I am a secret admirer of your FOTDs!!!), and that foundation is heaven indeed. It´s expensive but so worth it cause I usually hate my skin, so foundation is something I definitely don´t mind spending $$ on

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
aww thank you!!!! what type of skin do you have? i am loving your skin
smiles.gif

I have oily skin, now finally clear (thanks to using Differin), but with some stubborn red spots from past breakouts on the sides of my cheeks (not sure if you can see that in the pics) They are hard to cover, but this foundation makes them almost invisible. I even add some extra foundation on those spots with a concealer brush after I do my whole face.

Lol, I just need to spread the love I guess. Go get a sample of this foundation ladies (that is if you need the coverage)

Shadow

Wow! You look fabulous! Your skin is indeed flawless! Love the lashes too. I'll have to try that mascara.

CaraAmericana

You are gorgeous anyway! Why you are not a pro model is beyond me.
And the Foundation looks wonderful and natural.

mishameesh

You look gorgeous! And your skin IS flawless!
I was eyeing this fdtn earlier today, didn't buy it b/c I bought a handful of their lippies. Now, it looks like I'm going back for the fdtn!
Thanks for posting!

Austrian_Babe

girls I should post a pic of me without makeup, my skintone is so uneven and blotchy! (dunno why, it has always been like that). And fair blondes like me look washed out with no makeup on.

But thanks for the compliments, girls. It´s all the makeup, believe me!

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
oh my gosh I'm so glad you're back. One of my fave posters yay!
You look gorgeous!

aw thanks! I haven´t been putting a lot on my face lately, but since I got that Dior foundation getting ready is a lot of fun again.