FOTN with the best foundation ever!

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caffy
just to point somethin' out! girl u don't even need makeup ^^ u are gorgeoussssssssssssss... !!!!!

lol trust me, I do. I look very innocent and blah with no makeup on. But thanks!

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger9
Nice to see you post again! You look great as always, you know you're my specktra crush right?
th_wink3.gif
tong.gif

aww are you serious? Sweeet

NaturallyME

u look great
smiles.gif

U inspired me to do a little research and the deepest color this foundation comes in is unfortunately a dark beige
ssad.gif

I'll try it at the counter though, I can't resist skin this flawless

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinklady77
You look gorgeous as always! The HIP mascara does NOT make my lashes look like that...lucky girl
smiles.gif

sorry to hear that! It´s my HG volumizing mascara, it just sucks that it´s not being sold in my country so I have to stock up on it everytime I visit the US.
I guess I should add that my lashes are naturally long and curled, but very thin..so I´ve tried almost every volumizing mascara out there, and L´Oreal H.I.P. mascara is my favorite cause I can pile on about 10 coats lol, and there´s still no clumping!

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturallyME
u look great
smiles.gif

U inspired me to do a little research and the deepest color this foundation comes in is unfortunately a dark beige
ssad.gif

I'll try it at the counter though, I can't resist skin this flawless

sadly I heard that this foundation doesn´t run very dark, which a major con for women with darker skin! I´m an NC30 and wear shade #030.

ashley_v85

You look beautiful and your skin looks amazing! I'm lazy and I don't want to read through all the pages lol...how much coverage does it have? Is it heavy/full coverage or less?

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley_v85
You look beautiful and your skin looks amazing! I'm lazy and I don't want to read through all the pages lol...how much coverage does it have? Is it heavy/full coverage or less?

thank you! The coverage is medium to full, depending on the application. When I buff it in with my #187 brush it feels like nothing on my skin, the finish is semi-matte I would say. When you stipple it on with a makeup sponge it´s definitely full coverage.

Patricia

you are so gorgeous!

i was living for a long time in Innsbruck (september 06 - july 07) und ich liebe Österreich
heart.gif

Pappie

You're beautiful! It's hard to believe you DON'T have flawless skin like that. Just beautiful.