FOTN with the best foundation ever!

c00ki312

you've been mia reacently lol glad to have you back and that foundation looks flawless...

p.s can i please have your lashes? hehe

sparklingmuse

flawless skin! i definitly wanna try that foundation now! i use lancome and its a bit to heavy for me...im on benzamicyn...

janwa09

Love this! Love your lashes and yeah your foundation looks great!--just wrote it down so I can try it out lol.

ginger9

Nice to see you post again! You look great as always, you know you're my specktra crush right?
th_wink3.gif
tong.gif

carolicious

omg! when i saw this title, I thought... she can't be talking about the foundation I just bought right... and then I clicked it and see the words DiorSkin Forever.. and guess what! That is EXACTLY what I bought recently too, yesterday to be specific! and I am in love too!! It makes me look incredibly flawless without looking fake and it matches me perfectly! love love love!

what do you apply the foundation with? I used my 187 today but I'm going to try using my 190 tomorrow.

and oh, you are absolutely gorgeous!!!

Caffy

just to point somethin' out! girl u don't even need makeup ^^ u are gorgeoussssssssssssss... !!!!!

Saints

Nice to see you Andi, looking great as usual. Reminds me I still have to try using my shimmer waves as e/s

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolicious
omg! when i saw this title, I thought... she can't be talking about the foundation I just bought right... and then I clicked it and see the words DiorSkin Forever.. and guess what! That is EXACTLY what I bought recently too, yesterday to be specific! and I am in love too!! It makes me look incredibly flawless without looking fake and it matches me perfectly! love love love!

what do you apply the foundation with? I used my 187 today but I'm going to try using my 190 tomorrow.

and oh, you are absolutely gorgeous!!!

yay, another DiorSkin Forever fan!
At first I used a sponge or just a regular cheap foundation brush to apply it, but then I used my MAC 187 and I just basically work in thin layers. It´s awesome!