Fyrinnae?? (formerly Bombshell Bath)

glittergoddess27

I have been seeing a couple people with great FOTD's on here using the pigments from this site. So I ordered on May 5th and of course paypaled the money over without a problem. Then on May 11th, I hadn't gotten any kind of confirmation and could not log into the site to get my order history and e-mailed them about it, the problem logging into the site and the order status. They responded with a "It's taking 8-9 days to process the order and you will get a confirmation" e-mail. So they were well aware that I had inquired about an order and was obviously having problems with the site,.. then I send another e-mail asking about it on Saturday, May 20, and I get a response that their servers went down on May 5th and that they were just now finding out that my order was lost,..... I am just having trouble believing this when I e-mailed them about my problem with the website on the 11th with a copy of my order attached,.. etc,.... Shouldn't they have seen that there was no order that matched that then? I still have no product and the mail has ran today,.. it has been three weeks since I originally ordered. 2 weeks since I e-mailed them about it the first time,. and 4 days since they supposedly sent it out with extras. Am I getting screwed? Has anyone else had problems with getting their product? I really LOVE pigments an I have had good experiences with Pure Luxe and Sweetscents,.. but this is making me a little upset. Am I just over-reacting? Or should I e-mail and demand $$ back?? They really have a couple colors I am interested in,. but now,. I just don't know.

TIA for any help,....

dawnmelissa

file a paypal claim. you've got to do it within 45 days of the money being sent though.

that's really screwed up of them to give you the run around like that.

velvet

i've heard of people on the bpal forum having trouble with them
i really hope the order i placed last week gets to me
ack!

glittergoddess27

If I do not get it by tomorrow,.. Saturday the 27th,.. (That would be a week since I last contacted them.) Then I am definitely going to send them the e-mail to refund my money and look into filing a claim. I just love pigments and it looks like they have some good stuff,.. this really upsets me.

glittergoddess27

Update,.. I did finally get my items from them this past Saturday,.. It has however kinda made me wary of ordering off them again in the future.

mskitchmas

Bombshell Bath

Did you guys see that BSB has changed it's name to Fyrinnae?

I just got an email from them.

Queen Mab from Fyrinnae (formerly BSB)...??

I would like to know if someone has the queen mab pigment from fyrinnae... i don't really understand what kind of pink is!!

If someone has it, can take a picture of the swatch or something?

Thanks

iamlelilien

fyrinnae.

I wasn't sure whether to put this here or in Cosmetic Discussion, but what do you think of Fyrinnae eyeshadows? I was looking at their site the other day, and I love their bright colors. Does anyone have any, and if so do they work well?:confused:

darkbeauty27

These are fantastic eyeshadow pigments. Blend fairly easy and stay true pretty much all day. I own many and they are great. I think there is a thread for Fyrinnae in the Mineral Makeup part of the board.

tadzio79

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkbeauty27
These are fantastic eyeshadow pigments. Blend fairly easy and stay true pretty much all day. I own many and they are great. I think there is a thread for Fyrinnae in the Mineral Makeup part of the board.

completely agree.
they have gorgeous colors, and lasts very well!
You can try ordering samples first (no charge on shipping too) and go from there. I've only ordered samples so far, and love them!

user79

Re: fyrinnae.

Like to get some more feedback on these...How do they compare to MAC Pigments? Can they be pressed?

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Like to get some more feedback on these...How do they compare to MAC Pigments? Can they be pressed?

Yup, they can be pressed.

I started out by ordering samples after I saw someone post their purchases in the "hauls" section.

The colors are richly pigmented, vibrant and stay on all day. They perform and wear just like MAC pigments. On their website they have swatches for all the colors now. I've ordered three times since November '06.

I have 18 full-size (3 grams containers) and have pressed six of them.

My fav colors are "dragon's blood", "black plum", "magenta gauntlets?", "teal velvet", and "digital faerie".

Also, they have excellent customer service...A short story - my 1st order was lost; then it finally arrived with 2 shadows broken. They immediately sent me replacements and 5 samples with their sincerest apologies. Never once talked w/anyone on the phone -- my e-mails were answered within 30 minutes of my sending them.

Finally, they take approx 2 wks to fill and mail your order. So, it takes about 3 weeks to get it. This is very slow for me because places like MAC, MACpro, Nordstrom, Macy's, etc., will fill and mail my order the same day if you order by a certain time.

But all in all, I love their shadows....Haven't been disappointed, yet.

user79

Thank you I just ordered a bunch of these, a few sample sized jars and some full sized ones. It will probably take ages for them to arrive to Switzerland, but oh well.
smiles.gif

I'm looking forward to these, they sound great and they are so CHEAP compared to the MAC pigments (which are so big I can never finish them anyway). I just hope I won't have to pay any duty on them here but I looked through the Swiss postal service website and I think I don't. *crosses fingers*

Yey! I haven't bought any makeup in a while and this sounds like a really good deal. I can't wait to get them.
smiles.gif

lsperry

Quote:
Thank you I just ordered a bunch of these, a few sample sized jars and some full sized ones. It will probably take ages for them to arrive to Switzerland, but oh well.
smiles.gif

I'm looking forward to these, they sound great and they are so CHEAP compared to the MAC pigments (which are so big I can never finish them anyway). I just hope I won't have to pay any duty on them here but I looked through the Swiss postal service website and I think I don't. *crosses fingers*

Yey! I haven't bought any makeup in a while and this sounds like a really good deal. I can't wait to get them.
smiles.gif

I forgot to mention how cheap they are for the quality you get. The wait may be long, but you'll going to see it was worth it.
cheerleader.gif

And I forgot to mention, I used Fix+ to press mine.

Enjoy!

user79

Re: Bombshell Bath Anybody else had problems??

Oh yikes, I just ordered from them....well Fyrinnae, their new name. I hope I don't have any problems. I didn't order with Paypal though so I'm still protected with my CC in case they don't arrive. :/

jenii

Re: Bombshell Bath Anybody else had problems??

Quote:
Oh yikes, I just ordered from them....well Fyrinnae, their new name. I hope I don't have any problems. I didn't order with Paypal though so I'm still protected with my CC in case they don't arrive. :/

It took me a couple of weeks to get my items from them, and I'm not sure why. They need to improve that, but honestly, I love their Aztec Gold e/s so much, I put up with that crap for it.

jenii

I love their e/s. I have like, six colors, I think? One is Aztec Gold, and it's my absolute favorite e/s ever. I love it so much.
eyelove.gif

I also have a pink that I REALLY love called Heart of Gold. There's other pinks I've tried by them, but they're too light. This is the best pink e/s I've ever used.

I took pictures of some swatches I did on my hand of a few colors. Maybe I'll post them later.

ETA: Okay, here's a pic with swatches I did of four of the colors.
42w5d1x.jpg

From top to bottom it's:
Kabuki (which is redder in person)
Heart Of Gold (omg LOVE)
Pearl Sky
Happy Fun Pink (which I don't really like)

HTH!!