Tabloid
tabloid5.jpg
tabloid.jpg

Sarcasm
sarcasm2.jpg
sarcasm1.jpg

Can't wait for them to arrive now!

user79

Re: Bombshell Bath Anybody else had problems??

As long as it does eventually get there I don't care too much. I was aware that the shipments take a really long time, so it will be worth the wait I hope!

Esperanza

Re: fyrinnae.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
These are the colours I bought:

Fire Opal
fireopal_4.jpg
fireopal1.jpg

Loki
loki2.jpg
loki1.jpg

Magenta Gauntlet
pgauntlets2.jpg
pgauntlets1.jpg

Daijodan
daijodan2.jpg
daijodan1.jpg

Soot Loose
soot2.jpg
soot1.jpg

Tabloid
tabloid5.jpg
tabloid.jpg

OOOH MY!! Those look sooooo nice
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif

Do you have any tips on how long it'll take before you receive them? I'm very interested too, and I assume it'll take approximately the same time to get to Switzerland than to France
hmm.gif

user24

so when you guys ordered these eyeshadows did they come in little plastic bags or did you pay more to get them in the jars??

mistella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexynessy143
so when you guys ordered these eyeshadows did they come in little plastic bags or did you pay more to get them in the jars??

the samples come in little jars so the samples are very generous. I think they were $1.50 each.

here's the eyeshadows on (wet). i used Magena Gauntlets and Careless Memory (and some other non-Fyrinnae e/s). so, overall they're pretty nice, but they don't replace my MAC pigments. they were a little messy and hard to blend when wet.

a_021.jpg

mistella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esperanza
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif

Do you have any tips on how long it'll take before you receive them? I'm very interested too, and I assume it'll take approximately the same time to get to Switzerland than to France
hmm.gif

It took a little over 2 weeks from the day I ordered to the day they actually shipped them.
smiles.gif

bottleblack

We don't really have a good spot for reviews of products like these that aren't really drugstore or department store brands. Maybe we could make another section in the Reviews forum? I'm curious to see reviews of individual shadows.

user79

Quote:
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif

hmm.gif

I had the same question so I sent a PM to Padmita, who lives in Germany and she also uses them. I'll just post up her reply, I think it was really helpful, I don't think she will mind.

Quote:

Hi Julia!

The problem is that Fyrinnae takes pretty long to get orders shipped - you can calculate about 2-3 weeks until your order is shipped, and then it depends on the postal service. Usually mail from the US to Europe takes about 1 week, but can be up to 4 if your package is stuck in customs because they take forever to notify you - at least around here. They usually state their current approximate time to get orders ready on their index site. The normal time until your orders gets to you should be around a month or less (mine was 3 weeks).

As for the quality, I find the colors vary. I prefer the shimmery ones, those that blend well and go on easily like Saltwater Taffy. Some of the colors are pretty pigmented, but with not so much shimmer (like Ripped Jeans). And some are really chalky and go on a little blotchy (like Fire Opal and Peppermint Stick), so it's a little hit or miss... They are not comparable to MAC Pigments IMO, but that goes for all minerals because MAC pigments contain additives.

HTH!

Pad

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Hi Padmita

I saw in some of your FOTDs that you use Fyrinnae (BSB) pigments. You live in Germany, right? I was wondering how long did it take for your order to arrive after you purchased them online? I live in Switzerland and I just purchased a bunch yesterday and I have read some people say that it takes forever to arrive....

Since we both live overseas from the States I think it would be an accurate comparison on shipping time estimates.

Also, how satisfied are you with the Fyrinnae eyeshadows? How do they compare to the MAC pigments?

Thanks in advance,

-Julia

Daligani

Hey ladies
wavey.gif
I was just wondering if anyone has tried their foundations? I've picked out a ton of shadows already and I'm considering trying some foundation, too.

Esperanza

Arrrgh damn, I've got some problem to order Fyrinnae e/s online
ssad.gif

For those who live in Europe, did you pay with a Paypal account or with your CC directly? I've never bought anything online with Paypal but as Fyrinnae is overseas, maybe it's the safest thing to do...
I wonder if the terms of payment and the delivery time will be longer if I use Paypal
hmm.gif

Can somebody help me with this please?

Daligani

Quote:
Arrrgh damn, I've got some problem to order Fyrinnae e/s online
ssad.gif

For those who live in Europe, did you pay with a Paypal account or with your CC directly? I've never bought anything online with Paypal but as Fyrinnae is overseas, maybe it's the safest thing to do...
I wonder if the terms of payment and the delivery time will be longer if I use Paypal
hmm.gif

Can somebody help me with this please?

Well, I'm in the US, but I wouldn't think that paying via Paypal would make the shipping any longer.. in fact, if anything, I would think that it would be faster. I've used Paypal for all sorts of things and I've never ever had a problem with it. Paypal is awesome
greengrin.gif

Esperanza

Thank you Daligani
smiles.gif
Actually I was a bit scared by giving my informations directly on their site but anyway, it didn't work yesterday so I think I'll use Paypal now.
I remember a post by Glittergoddess who said that she had some problems in paying with Paypal in Fyrinnae site, that's why I wasn't so sure.

Esperanza

Ok, my order is done
smiles.gif
Here's what I bought (and I'm dying to receive them already...!)

Dragon's Blood
dragonsblood2.jpg
dragonbld1.jpg

Beltane
beltane2.jpg
copperes1.jpg

Tabloïd
tabloid.jpg
tabloid5.jpg

Pyro
pyro5.jpg
pyro4.jpg

Mithril
mithril4.jpg
mithril3.jpg

Magenta Gauntlet's
pgauntlets2.jpg
pgauntlets1.jpg

Irish moss
irishmoss2.jpg
irishmoss1.jpg

Fire Opal
fireopal_4.jpg
fireopal1.jpg

Evening Fog
eveningfog2.jpg
eveningfog1.jpg

Black Plum
blackplum2.jpg
blackplum3.jpg

Newcastle
bgold2.jpg
bgold3.jpg

Daligani

Quote:
Thank you Daligani
smiles.gif
Actually I was a bit scared by giving my informations directly on their site but anyway, it didn't work yesterday so I think I'll use Paypal now.
I remember a post by Glittergoddess who said that she had some problems in paying with Paypal in Fyrinnae site, that's why I wasn't so sure.

Oh, you're welcome
greengrin.gif

To be honest, I was really nervous the first time I ordered from them as well.. but, I alway get nervous the first time I give info somewhere online. Everything went perfectly with the first order a couple weeks ago so I was really confident about placing a second order (just a few days ago). I can't wait until my new ones get here, either!!!
I don't have any of the ones that you just purchased, but, I also ordered Newcastle and I'm looking forward to it the most. It looks gorgeous, doesn't it?!?!

Esperanza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daligani
Oh, you're welcome
greengrin.gif

To be honest, I was really nervous the first time I ordered from them as well.. but, I alway get nervous the first time I give info somewhere online.

Yeah so am I... I thought about ordering 2 weeks ago and I've only commited the crime last night! As I'm ill since 2 days, it has cheered me up a bit
blush-anim-cl.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daligani
Everything went perfectly with the first order a couple weeks ago so I was really confident about placing a second order (just a few days ago). I can't wait until my new ones get here, either!!!
I don't have any of the ones that you just purchased, but, I also ordered Newcastle and I'm looking forward to it the most. It looks gorgeous, doesn't it?!?!

Ooooh yes, it does
eyelove.gif
I totally fell in love when I saw it one the site! I'm much more confident now, I just can't wait to have them in hands too!

Which ones did you purchase? Did you pick some foundations as well?

Daligani

Quote:
Yeah so am I... I thought about ordering 2 weeks ago and I've only commited the crime last night! As I'm ill since 2 days, it has cheered me up a bit
blush-anim-cl.gif

Ooooh yes, it does
eyelove.gif
I totally fell in love when I saw it one the site! I'm much more confident now, I just can't wait to have them in hands too!

Well, the ones that I already have and have used.. I LOVE. So, I'm really looking forward to playing more
lol.gif

This one..
haunted2.jpg
haunted.jpg
.. Haunted, is one of my absolute favorites so far.
It looks like this on me.. (clickable thumby)

I used Untitled paint as a base and was also using their Nijiiro as the highlight color with a mixture of MAC Green brown and BE Graphite in the outer V..

Oh, and Fyre and Ice..
fyre6.jpg
fyre5.jpg
is gorgeous as well!! I used it yesterday with MAC Sunpepper and the two blended together beautifully.

I seriously give Fyrinnae two thumbs up! :thumbsup:

I hope you get to feeling better soon
ssad.gif
I'm not feeling so well myself. My daughter felt the need to bring me home some virus from school. Yay haha
Oh and makeup cheers me up too lol my husband was just asking me yesterday why I did my makeup when I was feeling so sick. I told him that it was because it made me feel better mentally. It really does! As a matter of fact, I was sickly when I did that Sunpepper/Fyre and Ice combo up there..

Esperanza

Thank you, hope you're gonna be fine too! I have a sore throat and I've got the very sexy Bonnie Tyler's voice since 2 days... hello antibiotics!!

Oh yeah I remember well this makeup: Haunted is really beautiful on you. You know, I've hesitated for Fyre & Ice but I chose Black Plum instead... I was afraid of the glitters but on your pic, they aren't too much!
If it goes well with my 1st order, I think it'll be my next purchase...among others...
smiles.gif

Daligani

Quote:
Thank you, hope you're gonna be fine too! I have a sore throat and I've got the very sexy Bonnie Tyler's voice since 2 days... hello antibiotics!!

Oh yeah I remember well this makeup: Haunted is really beautiful on you. You know, I've hesitated for Fyre & Ice but I chose Black Plum instead... I was afraid of the glitters but on your pic, they aren't too much!
If it goes well with my 1st order, I think it'll be my next purchase...among others...
smiles.gif

Oh I really do recommend Fyre and Ice. I was hesitant on it too because of the insanely shimmery look in the picture, but I figured.. what the hell, we'll just see
greengrin.gif
And it's really not as glimmery as you would think. I only used it dry, though, so it very well may be really glimmery when wet. It really is gorgeous color, though..

I'm sure I will be getting even more if this order I have coming turns out well lol I just love samples. I only own one full size jar of color right now.. and that's a BE glimmer called Fascination (very pretty). I just rarely use one specific color enough to need a full size jar. I did order a full size of the Fyrinnae Nijiiro, though. It's a kick ass highlight (I'm sure I already said that).

Anyway.. these are the ones I have on the way.

Anemone
anemone2.jpg

Blue Silver
bluesilver2.jpg

Daijodan
daijodan2.jpg

Dark Magik
dkmagik2.jpg

Fool's Gold
foolsgold2.jpg

Iris
iriss.jpg

Karasu
karasu2.jpg

Macabre (professional color)
macabre2.jpg

Necromantic
necromantic3.jpg

Newcastle
bgold2.jpg

Nijiiro (full size)
nijiiro2.jpg

Platinum
platinum2.jpg

And I also got two foundation samples. I want my new toys.. like.. NOW.
rofl.gif