Fyrinnae?? (formerly Bombshell Bath)

Babylard

I found a sample of repunzle has hair extensions and newcastle and I am soooo impressed with them. I made a $40 order with the pixie epoxy so I am soo excited!

LisaOrestea

"10/5: We're going to bring back the Mini Lip Lustres. Check back for them next week. "
They still aren't back :(

I bit the bullet and ordered two full sizes to try out cause I wanted to order someone a pixie epoxy for Christmas and their international shipping is SLOOOOOW. I didn't wanna risk it not getting here in time.

I do wish the shipping was quicker, but I love the products so much that I don't mind waiting too much :p

keijukainen

The minis were back for a while and I order a bunch around Halloween (haven't received them yet though) but when I went to order more a week or so later they'd disappeared again :( I hope they'll be back soon, I couldn't fit all the shades I wanted to my order with their sample size limit. I wish they had a note on the front page about the lustres in case they're out of mini tubes. I can't be bothered to email them again about the lustres as it took them more than a month to reply me last time and I had to send 3 msgs before they replied.

They really need more staff to handle the business or it'll just go worse. Their CS used to be so quick and the shipping wasn't this slow either. It seems like every time I visit their site the estimated shipping time is a little longer.

LorraineER

I've ordered from them 3 times and none of my orders took as long as the estimated shipping time stated that they would. They always get here sooner than that. I just wanted to say that, in case anyone is put off by the time estimates on their page. Also, I've never waited more than 2 days for a reply to an email, the first few times it took only hours for them to get back to me and answer my questions. I understand that not all our experiences will be the same though.
The minis were back for a while and I order a bunch around Halloween (haven't received them yet though) but when I went to order more a week or so later they'd disappeared again :( I hope they'll be back soon, I couldn't fit all the shades I wanted to my order with their sample size limit. I wish they had a note on the front page about the lustres in case they're out of mini tubes. I can't be bothered to email them again about the lustres as it took them more than a month to reply me last time and I had to send 3 msgs before they replied.

They really need more staff to handle the business or it'll just go worse. Their CS used to be so quick and the shipping wasn't this slow either. It seems like every time I visit their site the estimated shipping time is a little longer.

keijukainen

I'm sure shipping inside US is much quicker than international and it's not just Fyrinnae that ships slowly.. I think the longest I've waited for a package is with Meow and that took a little more than a month. At least the shipping is free with Fyrinnae and their products are so amazing they're worth the wait :D I'm just scared the international shipping will be a month or more in the future if their popularity keeps growing but if they can keep it in 2-3 weeks, I'm fine with that. My package arrived on Friday (yay!), so it took 18 days excluding the weekends. I never had to wait this long for a reply either but I guess they've just been super busy this fall.

I'm so happy I got those mini lip lustres and I'll be adding tons of full sizes to my wish list. I never liked nude lips that much but I love Bare Shoulders and Very-Berry Happy. Amplifier and Fan Service are my favorites of the lilacy shades and I also really like Ryo-Pinko even though it was surprisingly subtle on my pigmented lips. Wasn't too happy with Reincarnation, the shade is pretty and complex but I got blue glitter all over my face after trying it on (any hints on how I can avoid that? :D) Beloved is amazing, almost duo-chromey finish and for some reason I didn't get the glitter explosion with that one.

Loving the eyeshadows too, especially Pyromantic Erotica which I should've ordered ages ago and it instantly became my favorite orange with Meow's Blood Orange. I paired it with Sugar Skulls today and loved the summery fruity look. Tomorrow I'll try the darker wine shades I got and try to remember summer's over and it's freezing outside :p

LisaOrestea

My order showed up today (exactly a month after I placed it haha, which isn't too bad I suppose considering its Christmas time) - I fall in love with this brand every time I use one of their products.

Im not sure why I even look at MAC eyeshadows anymore :S Fyrinnae shadows are so much more complexed and unique!

Here is a picture of the ones I have:

(L to R from Top: Shinigami, Platinum, Madame & Eves, Calavera Cupcakes, Warrior Mage, Dragonmagic, Dark Fantasy, Dark Magik, Immortality, Catrina Cabaret, Winter Again and Lip Lustre in Ghostly Voice.)

I only got one Lip Lustre (Ghostly Voice) and it is stunning! The only product I can compare it to is the Illamasqua intense lipglosses...except these are a bit less sticky on the lips. I really regret not ordering some more of these :( might place an order next week haha, seeing as they are taking about a month to get here!

I took a picture of me wearing Ghostly Voice (I literally slapped it on after work so please ignore the fact that my eye makeup is red and gold and not matchy with the lip colour :p)

keijukainen

Oh wow Ghostly Voice looks amazing on you, Lisa!
How do you like Calavera Cupcakes? I don't even wear silver that much and somehow it's sneaked its way to my wish list
greengrin.gif

I forgot to post this comparison pic of (l-r) Fyrinnae's Boytoy, Dokkalfar and Mac's Humid, so here it is. Taken in a dull winter lighting so I think all the shades turned just a little cooler than IRL but you can still see the sparkles. I think Fyrinnae said Boytoy is their closest shade to the green side of Mac's She Who Dares but to me Dokkalfar seems more similar to it. Boytoy looks more like extremely sparkly Humid.

LisaOrestea

Im actually wearing Calavera cupcakes blended into Catrina Cabaret today :) its a really beautiful silver, I like that it leans pinky/lilac rather than blue - I have loads of silver/blues but nothing that even comes close to this :)

Babylard

Pixie Epoxy is GODLIKE! It makes all the glitter chunks still and intesifies the colors. Everyone needs it!!

LisaOrestea

they need to hurry up and reopen the site already! I have been waiting since before christmas to place another order :(

Hilde

So I really want to try something from them.

I'm set on getting pixie epoxy and rapunzel wore extensions, but I think I need something else to add in to justify shipping. Any recs?

LisaOrestea

I love the arcane magic eyeshadows (they really are the most amazing thing to use with pixie epoxy too so it will make that more exciting when you recieve it.)
The Lip Lustre I have is amazing too. Im ordering some more this afternoon :)

Anneri

I want to order some Pixie Epoxy for the first time - and to justify international shipping I need some recs! What is really outstanding, what do I absolutely need? I took a look at their site for the first time yesterday and was quite overwhelmed!

LisaOrestea

If you are getting pixie epoxy then it works best with the arcane magic eyeshadows cause of the duochrome.

Lustres are like....lipsticks - but with gloss consistancy :)

Anneri

Thanks!

Though I start suspecting that there's maybe a glitch on their site? I tried to put different items in my basket, but it always returned to zero products when I tried to put in another. It was like every info was cancelled when moving on their site. I couldn't find their email contact on the site (and no lip lustres?!)?! Really annoying!!!

LisaOrestea

Its a bit glitchy at the moment :S Im not sure whats going on. Maybe give it a couple of days and try again. Thats what I did - it seems to have bad patches haha.

Tis not a great website, but the products more than make up for it!

shonntew

I was having problems too. I emailed them and they said they didn't have an order that I thought I had placed. So I tried to redo it and it kept emptying my basket too. Hopefully Monday they will have it fixed