Fyrinnae?? (formerly Bombshell Bath)

crashingg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy
Huh...I wonder if their formula changed. I own a Selkie Skin sample from a few years ago and it does not have that pretty green shimmer.

the shimmer's actually really subtle, the flash may have emphasized it :p

downloadstone

Oooh, Kamikaze is so pretty! Is it a true blue-red? Or is it more pink or orange? I've tried Candy Coated, hoping that it'd be more of a true blue-red, but it leans more towards magenta for me.

And ahhh I cannot wait for the update with the new products. I'm just ITCHING to place another order but I want to wait till the new Arcane Magic shadows are added. I have such a crush on just the PREVIEWS of Glitterboi that I think I might order a full size straight out when it's released.

Kragey

Stalking Fyrinnae on Twitter has its perks.
smiles.gif
More previews of the loveliness to come:

Twitter / Fyrinnae's chemist: Fuckity fuck. This looks l ...
Twitter / Fyrinnae's chemist: http://bit.ly/aVKjqD & ht ...

And a nice combination suggestion:

Twitter / Fyrinnae's chemist: http://bit.ly/aAHvK7 Pump ...

Holding on to my money to try out a few of the new shades, and maybe some Arcanes (which I've yet to try!).

downloadstone

Oh my GOD, the update is freaking killing me. Glitterboi, Glitterboi, my loooove <3 I need five jars of you, STAT. And the Trickster Luster looks unbelievable.

Flaminbird

I placed a small sample order with them last week
greengrin.gif

Cheshire Cat Grin,Elven Dagger, Parental Advisory, Dragon's Wing and a sample of the Pixie epoxy
greengrin.gif

westindiesangel

Can you guys get on the website? Whenever I log in, it logs me back out on the very next page and I don't see any product categories except for GCs..? Boo, I wanted to order.
ssad.gif

Kragey

Re: Favorite Fyrianne Eyeshadows?

Use Sidhe on the inner half of the lid and Lucky Charmed on the outer half...awesome green/gold combination!

ilexica

So far, parental advisory, cheshire cat grin and AM Sorceress
smiles.gif

Flowitu

I personally don't like dark colors because they make my eyes seem bruised. however, I also have a large collection of dark eye piggies.

my fav so far could be:

Warrior-Mage (AM) although I just can't tell the pink/gold hints in it. It's more like forest green with blue sparks. That's all I see, pretty nonetheless as an eyeliner

Nijiro: I got this as a free sample, but it's a good high light shade for me and I use it on my inner corners. It looks off white in the jar, but its hidden sparkles are divine!

Sea Turtle: An awesome army green with lavender highlights. I really love this one. The two tones just go well together Again, I use it as a liner most of the time.

Again, there's this shade many people craved, but I look bad in it. Digital Faerie: a nice medium blue shade with green undertone

Next to try, neutral shades from Fyrinnae, can't wait to order.

bubbleheart

I think of all of the ones I've tried Newcastle is my favourite - pretty sparkly though so I only wear it in the evening. I also really love Dragons Wing - Fyrinnae makes awesome greens that you really dont find too many places. Wicked is also really pretty and unusual - purple with turquoise shimmer!

downloadstone

I really love Digital Faerie, Fyre and Ice, Arcane Magic Sorceress and Arcane Magic Dark Fantasy.

downloadstone

Omg, I received my latest order the other day and the colours are freaking incredible. Kamikaze really is an intense fire-engine red, and Digital Faerie is the perfect blue-green. I have no idea why I didn't throw it in my first order <3 The other Arcane Magics are gorgeous too! Dark Fantasy is so so pretty.

downloadstone

Erk, sorry for the double post, but does anyone else have issues using Mephisto? I can never seem to get the colour looking even. It's either a burgundy copper with weird brown splotches, or a deep red with odd blue streaks.

Foxxydiva

I really wanna order from them but I have so many duplicate shades from other mineral sites and would hate to be stuck with the same colors from them as well.

shatteredshards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxxydiva
I really wanna order from them but I have so many duplicate shades from other mineral sites and would hate to be stuck with the same colors from them as well.

Fyrinnae's colors are usually quite complex; I think it's pretty rare to end up with dupes to their shades.

Teggy

Apparently my cats thought my pixie epoxy sample was a toy. I haven't even tried it yet!
angry.gif
I guess I'll have to do some furniture moving this weekend to look for it.

westindiesangel

I'm so disappointed with my Fyrinnae eyeshadow haul! I ordered a bunch of samples, and my main problem is they just fade off my eye like crazy!! I never use eye primer, but I never have this problem of the eyeshadow just fading off my eye like that. I ordered a bunch of gold and brown shades though. And some of them are just impossible to blend. I understand you pat them on, but swiping at all just ruined the look! And I can't get a handle on how to use Pixie Epoxy properly, lol. My biggest disappointment was the colours just didn't look good on me I found (but I am just really picky with eyeshadow so that's not the company's fault)...