Giveaway 12/20/07 - Congrats Seary_Fairy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

makeupwhore54

Re: Giveaway 12/20/07 - Viva Glamourous: Cool Lips

The 07 metallic eyes palette. All the colors are gorgeous and you can use at least one of the colors in just about every look you do. Well I can anyways!

frocher

Lightscapade, it gives just the right amount of glow.

starz

My favorite is afterdusk blush, seems to be the perfect natural color for me!!
cutey.gif

talk2mesun

my favorite LE item is petticoat msf. it is the PERFECT blush color on my nc15 cheeks and...i know this sounds weird...but it smells SO GOOD. like roses. not sure if anyone else noticed this, but it has a stronger smell than the other msfs. now that everyone thinks im insane, ill hush now
winks.gif

weneedaroom

My favorite is Sex Ray lipglass from Lure because it gives me the perfect amount of color and sparkle. Definitely my HG!

SChotgurrl

Rebel Rock Blue pigment...the most gorgeous blue I've ever used on the lids or as a liner!!!!

poocatgrrl

Pagan e/s--I've been searching for the perfect yellow-based green and this is it! Makes my brown eyes pop (sometimes *too* much if I apply too much!). :)

xlakatex

Wondergrass! I love this color because it's such a good shade for a christmas look and it's vibrant
smiles.gif

*KT*

Pinked mauve pigment! Mainly because I can use it in various ways. It currently rocks my world over this boring tube of lipgloss I bought. I just dab the pinked mauve on top of the gloss with my finger and it looks so pretty! So glad I got a full size from the CCO earlier this month!

prettybaby

Royal Assets Metallic eyes. It looks so nice against my eyes!

Circley

Lightscapade - (it seems to be a popular choice
yes.gif
) I use it just about every day and I don't know how I lived without it before. It gives such a beautiful highlight and it's great for a light dusting over the eyes in a pinch.

Joyness

Graphic Brown fluidline - hands down! Such a pretty color for so many different looks - I love it for a softer winged look than blacktrack.

kokometro

My very favorite LE item is FreeForm Beauty powder. I never had investigated beauty powders and got this one in a swap after reading the great reviews.

It gives such a pretty glow and it's very red carpet.
choochoo.gif

SlimSugar

I like Culumus from the Blue Storm Collection. FanTabulous!! I also loved the polishes!

ppalada

stylistic's lipstick in soft pout. It has the perfect peach/pink color that i've been waiting for. I always try to mix my lipstick to get that color, but after this came out..i finally found it!! sooo happyy!!!

toxik

mine's Perfectly Pink lipglass. BEST lipglass that MAC made (at least to me!)!
it's creamy, has no/low shimmer - wish MAC will come out more of such lipglasses!

Status
Not open for further replies.