Giveaway 12/20/07 - Congrats Seary_Fairy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eugenia

Re: Giveaway 12/20/07 - Viva Glamourous: Cool Lips

Mystery Kohl Power from Blue Storm
love the color, the staying power, ease of application

minerva

Goldenaire pigment; it's the perfect hint of shimmer and color, and great when you don't have much time to mess with blending out different colors.

Seary_Fairy

Pearl Sunshine Beauty Powder - it gives a gorgeous pinky-peach pearly glow to the cheeks without being shimmery or OTT.
greengrin.gif

Holly

My favourite LE item is Guacamole e/s. It was my very first MAC item, and my favourite shade of green.

Switz1880

I love Other Worldly blush from Moonbathe - it's a great shimmery, non-glittery highlight.

trollydolly

my favourite would have to be the gentle fume eye quad from the smoke signals collection. the colours are fantastic and look good on anyone. i love it because you can create a great smokey eye!

Corvs Queen

Sweetness Lipglass from the Barbie Love MAC Collection. I love it because it compliments my skintone and adds just a hint of pink to my colorless lips. Oh, and I love the subtle blue sparkles.
winks.gif

corngrl2

Definately my orpheus kohl power pencil...i heart it!

Chelseaa

Heartfelt pink lipglass because i really like how it looked on me, and it was part of my first MAC purchase. =]

Starz777

I loved Zazoom Lipglass!! It's pearly glittery pink. I wore it over most of my lipsticks
yes.gif

KTB

I love Gold Spill MSF. On my NW20 skin it's the perfect blend of a little colour with a little shimmer.

jezzy

Stereo Rose - it is just perfect and really suits my skin.

Marcita

Graphic Brown Fluidline is my favorite LE item. It sparkles when it needs to, it goes on smoothly, the color works for me with everything. I just wish I'd bought more than one backup!

rainy

Thunder ES, for me it is just the right strength and shade of blue for blending into my standard gray palette.

Chanel_MAC

The Henri Bendel exclusive lippies... Both of them go hand-in-hand for me. They're the perfect coral color for my lips! And that's hard to come by give my skin tone and highly pigmented lips!

lizardprincesa

Delineate Fluidline !!

An
*Amazing* multi-faceted Red, a wonderful base for various red shadows
( as well as for other shades- I'm still on a discovery path
). Delineate, as a liner, or as an eye-shadow in itself , also helps me do a sort of 20's look I'm playing with, as well as a style ever-so-slightly vampyric. Delineate Fluidline, your praises I sing - you can do most anything...You are like a rare, fine vintage wine...Delineate!!

(Sorry
-yes,I ~am~crazy)

Opalmoon

Moth Brown comes first to my mind. It has the perfect balance of plummy, brown and gray tones.

Status
Not open for further replies.